Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday 23:52 - Apr 30 with 541 viewsBlueBadger

What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday on 23:59 - Apr 30 with 474 viewsgainsboroughblue

Birmingham

But conversely, Norwich missing out on play-offs would be even funnier and we can't have both unfortunately.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday on 00:06 - May 1 with 429 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Brum, all day long. Sacking Eustace, because he wasn't a big enough name when 7th, only for Rooney to destroy the soul of the club. Classic poor ownership.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday on 00:09 - May 1 with 417 viewsClareBlue

Not sure I wish anything bad on those teams that will be realistically relegated. Birming6are a bit basket case, but we have all been there, Plymouth are our friends, Blackburn fans have to shop in Blackburn so they don't deserve anymore bad things. Huddersfield security when we were both in the championship before we were relegated did my son a favour at our away game, so no harm there.
What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday on 00:21 - May 1 with 358 viewsIllinoisblue

What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday on 00:06 - May 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

Brum, all day long. Sacking Eustace, because he wasn't a big enough name when 7th, only for Rooney to destroy the soul of the club. Classic poor ownership.

All of this. And don’t forget their “UNDFTD” training wear. lol

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday on 00:23 - May 1 with 341 viewsClareBlue

What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday on 00:21 - May 1 by Illinoisblue

All of this. And don’t forget their “UNDFTD” training wear. lol

OK
Birmingham
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024