Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester forums 01:29 - May 1 with 2279 viewsCheltenham_Blue

“ Ipswich have a brilliant manager and excellent recruitment, which are the two most crucial elements, on top of the team spirit factor. They've bought and loaned well without spending much in the past few windows. Turning cast offs like Hirst into successes, and their recent January signings have got 15 goals combined. And when they get promoted, they'll have tons of money to spend on smart upgrades, and are likely to keep most/all their good loanees.

A good manager and recruitment are both things that Leeds and Southampton don't have.. I think ours is OK currently, but we have the additional handicap of the point deduction/forced sales/limited buying funds.

Had a bit of a sick feeling watching that Cov-Ipswich game just now, which I think is my gut feeling that Ipswich could finish above us next season and send us down. Hope I'm wrong”

“Ipswich team of the year imo.

Newly promoted but they've been in the top 3/4 all season and it finally looks like they will get automatic promotion.

It’s a tremendous effort from us to finish above them.”

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Leicester forums on 01:39 - May 1 with 2174 viewsWellGroomedUngulate

Took them a fair bit of financial cheating and some Oscar worthy acting by Dewsbury-Hall to do it though.
[Post edited 1 May 3:09]

"Here for a good time, not a long time"

Leicester forums on 02:57 - May 1 with 1966 viewsRyorry

Wot, no “lucky Ipswich”?

Good to read those, cheers for posting.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Leicester forums on 03:29 - May 1 with 1912 viewsChorleyBoy

Leicester forums on 02:57 - May 1 by Ryorry

Wot, no “lucky Ipswich”?

Good to read those, cheers for posting.

There's plenty of "lucky" Ipswich too. My favourite is this one describing the perfect scenario for Saturday:

"Leeds win comfortably, Ipswich are 1 down going into stoppage time, which is 15 minutes due to another referee injury. Leeds fans invade the pitch, they think they're up but wait, Jeremy Sarmiento has taken a shot in the 90+14 minute, it's hit a stray squirrel that got onto the pitch and looped over the Huddersfield keeper to send Ipswich up".
Leicester forums on 05:21 - May 1 with 1733 viewsBattersea_Blue

Leicester forums on 03:29 - May 1 by ChorleyBoy

There's plenty of "lucky" Ipswich too. My favourite is this one describing the perfect scenario for Saturday:

"Leeds win comfortably, Ipswich are 1 down going into stoppage time, which is 15 minutes due to another referee injury. Leeds fans invade the pitch, they think they're up but wait, Jeremy Sarmiento has taken a shot in the 90+14 minute, it's hit a stray squirrel that got onto the pitch and looped over the Huddersfield keeper to send Ipswich up".

Just like all the other 90 we’ve scored in the league this season . .

Makes you laugh that people like that are just after a cheap laugh, make a post so they feel they’re important and noticed.

We don’t have any posters on here like that, do we? 😂😂😂
Leicester forums on 05:23 - May 1 with 1719 viewsacj

Leicester forums on 05:21 - May 1 by Battersea_Blue

Just like all the other 90 we’ve scored in the league this season . .

Makes you laugh that people like that are just after a cheap laugh, make a post so they feel they’re important and noticed.

We don’t have any posters on here like that, do we? 😂😂😂

To be fair, that’s a pretty funny post! If it happened I’d want a statue for the squirrel.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Leicester forums on 07:19 - May 1 with 1113 viewsNthQldITFC

To which, the only correct reply is:

"We've got a squirrel,
We've got a squirrel,
You ain't,
You ain't!"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Leicester forums on 07:21 - May 1 with 1087 viewsMJallday

Leicester forums on 07:19 - May 1 by NthQldITFC

To which, the only correct reply is:

"We've got a squirrel,
We've got a squirrel,
You ain't,
You ain't!"

Either that or “I predict a squirrel , I predict a squirrel”

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Leicester forums on 08:13 - May 1 with 742 viewsRyorry

I hope the squirrel was OK?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester forums on 08:30 - May 1 with 603 viewsHerbivore

That last one is particularly complimentary. That a club with their resources and such quality in depth sees it as a big achievement to finish above us shows what a good side we are.

The ones describing us as lucky can fook off. Ref would have given Leicester two pens for the foul on Hutchinson last night.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024