Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna 08:03 - May 1 with 440 viewsDyland

Yeh I know, a million different threads on the same topic, but it can't be stated enough how fackin exceptional this manager is. Reading his post match presser gave me goosebumps. He's so calm and measured and respectful, and honest and knowledgeable. I loved this in particular -

'Asked how confident is he that the group will get it done, McKenna responded: “I’ve got a lot of belief in them, that’s for sure and a lot of belief in what we’ve done and the consistency we’ve shown and how we prepare for games, how we concentrate throughout games and how we get our identity out there on the pitch that gives us a great to chance to win games.

“So I’ve got a lot of belief in all those things and, of course, that gives us a great chance to get a result.

“But at the same time, I know it’s a football match. It’s two teams in the same division, one team who were in a lower division the season before. A Huddersfield team with a lot of good players, proud professionals, who are going to come to do a job to try and stop us, so anything can happen in the match. I don’t expect it to be all smooth sailing or all to go our way.

“Everyone’s going to have to cope with that, there’s going to be tension in the game for sure, as there is at this stage of the season when you’re fighting for things. It’ll be about doing enough of the right things to give us the best chance to come out on top of that.”'

Cool as fack.

Epic peak banter for Towen if we get turned over by the Terriers and Leeds eke out a point. Is Epeak a word? It may become so.

One game at a time.

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

McKenna on 08:05 - May 1 with 379 viewscaptainfantastic

He is brilliant in every sense, and going to the very top. Lets just enjoy him while we've got him, which is hopefully for a few years yet

Poll: player of the season so far?

McKenna on 08:09 - May 1 with 340 viewschicoazul

He’s like Burley but with charisma. YFC.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

McKenna on 08:13 - May 1 with 304 viewsSteve_M

McKenna on 08:09 - May 1 by chicoazul

"All credit to the lad".

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Innit yss (n/t) on 08:13 - May 1 with 304 viewsDyland

McKenna on 08:09 - May 1 by chicoazul

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024