Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've got a meeting in 5 minutes 09:24 - May 1 with 409 viewsCheltenham_Blue

that I don't want to attend as I just want to keep watching Town related stuff.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I've got a meeting in 5 minutes on 09:25 - May 1 with 396 viewsSaleAway

I just spent a work meeting quietly singing waka waka to myself...

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

I've got a meeting in 5 minutes on 11:15 - May 1 with 315 viewsleitrimblue

I had an unexpected work development on Friday. Means I am in theory completely flat out all this week and probably most of next week.
Was actually quite handy up til yesterday as was helping keeping my mind off the football. But this morning football as completely won over. I can't concentrate on work at all.
I've been in the office for almost 3 hours and I've done nothing. Watched a few videos of last night and read a few threads on here. But as soon as attempted to do some work nothing. I just don't have it in me, can't concentrate, can't stop thinking about Ipswich.
About Saturday, about the last 20 years of underachieving prior to last season. About games I've been to in past with family and friends including many that are no longer with us.
I'm thinking of just giving up on the day an trying again tomorrow
I've got a meeting in 5 minutes on 11:18 - May 1 with 300 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I've got a meeting in 5 minutes on 11:15 - May 1 by leitrimblue

I had an unexpected work development on Friday. Means I am in theory completely flat out all this week and probably most of next week.
Was actually quite handy up til yesterday as was helping keeping my mind off the football. But this morning football as completely won over. I can't concentrate on work at all.
I've been in the office for almost 3 hours and I've done nothing. Watched a few videos of last night and read a few threads on here. But as soon as attempted to do some work nothing. I just don't have it in me, can't concentrate, can't stop thinking about Ipswich.
About Saturday, about the last 20 years of underachieving prior to last season. About games I've been to in past with family and friends including many that are no longer with us.
I'm thinking of just giving up on the day an trying again tomorrow

"I'm thinking of just giving up on the day an trying again tomorrow"

I gave up straight after my last meeting 20 minutes ago. They can all get fooked for the rest of today.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I've got a meeting in 5 minutes on 11:23 - May 1 with 283 viewsleitrimblue

I've got a meeting in 5 minutes on 11:18 - May 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

"I'm thinking of just giving up on the day an trying again tomorrow"

I gave up straight after my last meeting 20 minutes ago. They can all get fooked for the rest of today.

Excellent, that's the kinda feedback I needed.

Will try again tomorrow..
I've got a meeting in 5 minutes on 11:24 - May 1 with 274 viewssmithy69

My week has been a tough one but Ipswich have kept me going

Made redundant with no wages paid on Monday (haven’t been paid in 5 weeks as employed) - a win vs Coventry on Tuesday has perked me up no end

Work is work and bills are bills - but Ipswich Town is life - and the other stuff is unimportant in comparison
I've got a meeting in 5 minutes on 11:30 - May 1 with 245 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I've got a meeting in 5 minutes on 11:23 - May 1 by leitrimblue

Excellent, that's the kinda feedback I needed.

Will try again tomorrow..

I'm getting paid today for sitting in a cafe and drinking coffee....gardener and occasional chauffeur. Result!!
Just as well with this hangover.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

I've got a meeting in 5 minutes on 11:39 - May 1 with 210 viewsleitrimblue

I've got a meeting in 5 minutes on 11:30 - May 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm getting paid today for sitting in a cafe and drinking coffee....gardener and occasional chauffeur. Result!!
Just as well with this hangover.

Result . I'm putting phone on mute and I'm gonna spend the morning drinking coffee and then the afternoon smoking in an attempt to take the edge off all the coffee I drunk in morning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024