Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all the talk of Hutch (and yes, we should do all we can to get him) 09:29 - May 1 with 435 viewshomer_123

.....Sarmiento - is def a player I'd take as well.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I think the Ecuadorean chica… on 09:36 - May 1 with 377 viewsBloots

….that broke the news initially, said that there was an option/obligation for next season if we got promoted.

I actually think that he’s one of the players that will look better in the Prem than he does in the Champ.

If we get there, which we might.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I think the Ecuadorean chica… on 09:40 - May 1 with 360 viewsNutkins_Return

I think the Ecuadorean chica… on 09:36 - May 1 by Bloots

….that broke the news initially, said that there was an option/obligation for next season if we got promoted.

I actually think that he’s one of the players that will look better in the Prem than he does in the Champ.

If we get there, which we might.

He's raw, but I absolutely love him. Rare to have a player with that ability but who is an absolute street fighter as well. He's a few bits of decision making and another few months of McKenna coaching from being a really top player.

Every time he comes on he adds so much energy and tenacity.
For all the talk of Hutch (and yes, we should do all we can to get him) on 09:41 - May 1 with 344 viewsfooters

He's been fairly hot and cold, imo. Definitely a player in there but a long way behind Hutch for me.

I'll sell my body down the docks if it helps pay for Hutch. We must have him.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

For all the talk of Hutch (and yes, we should do all we can to get him) on 09:42 - May 1 with 325 viewswrightsrightglove

10000%, he’s raw but got all the key ingredients to be a really good player, and having that consistency next season is going to be key. There’s going to be plenty of new faces but if we can hold onto Sarmiento and hutch they’ll be ready to hit the ground running
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024