Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket - Must Read ? 10:58 - May 1 with 753 viewsturtle2

I live in Italy and was able to get to the derby game a a few weeks ago but i was chasing a Naridge fan up an alley with an axe when i tripped over and cut two of my legs and an arm off - just a flesh wound
Yesterday I found out that due to over mastubatory exertion i need to have my final arm cut off.
Now Ive checked with British Airways and they have said that they can offer me a head and torso only discount for a round trip day return on Saturday but alas I have no ticket for the game.
Hopefully I have your sympathy by now ?
Ok in all seriousness - if I fly in for the day - its a 2000 mile round trip in 24 hours does anyone have a spare ticket - i'll pay handsomly for it / make arrangements to met / pick up , etc ?
thanks
Ticket - Must Read ? on 11:24 - May 1 with 637 viewsexeterblue10

Reckon if you find one it'll cost you an arm and a leg, but you've lost those already...
Ticket - Must Read ? on 11:55 - May 1 with 504 viewsturtle2

Ticket - Must Read ? on 11:24 - May 1 by exeterblue10

Reckon if you find one it'll cost you an arm and a leg, but you've lost those already...

brilliant !
Ticket - Must Read ? on 12:10 - May 1 with 458 viewsWonky

As you're in Italy it will cost you an 'eye of the head'.
Ticket - Must Read ? on 12:12 - May 1 with 439 viewsGavTWTD

I haven't got a ticket so I don't think it's fair to ask on this space but I'm sure there will be loads more to come.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ticket - Must Read ? on 12:17 - May 1 with 389 viewsNthQldITFC

Ticket - Must Read ? on 12:12 - May 1 by GavTWTD

I haven't got a ticket so I don't think it's fair to ask on this space but I'm sure there will be loads more to come.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Do you (or anyone else) know if any returns now will be on General Sale, or will it be Members only for returns up until the day of the game?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024