Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, any reason why training ground planning app not submitted yet? 11:52 - May 1 with 493 viewsEssexBloo

Ashton suggested he wanted to get a move on with the project so I’m surprised they haven’t submitted plans yet
Phil, any reason why training ground planning app not submitted yet? on 12:00 - May 1 with 446 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Its a big application, and a huge amount of detail will need to go in, including lots of professional reports to support the design, local impact etc. These things take time, and a huge amount of money.

The more detail submitted, the quicker the decision. ....well, thats the theory.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Phil, any reason why training ground planning app not submitted yet? on 12:19 - May 1 with 393 viewsMuncher

As below there's a lot of detail to add but I also wonder whether elements of the design may change if we are promoted so might make sense to delay submission.
Phil, any reason why training ground planning app not submitted yet? on 12:29 - May 1 with 352 viewsFrimleyBlue

Phil, any reason why training ground planning app not submitted yet? on 12:19 - May 1 by Muncher

As below there's a lot of detail to add but I also wonder whether elements of the design may change if we are promoted so might make sense to delay submission.

Considering the new investment was 'upto £100 mill' you'd imagine that heavily relied in our success... so you'd imagine we're waiting to see what league we're in before processing as it could be the difference of a fair few Million

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024