Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... 12:53 - May 1 with 1528 viewsSomethingBlue

... that they are a hybrid of 1970 Brazil, early 1990s Milan, Pep-era Barcelona and present-day Manchester City. Really need to find a way to hibernate for 72 hours.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 12:55 - May 1 with 1473 viewsdryas

I'm convinced they see this as an opportunity for revenge for us signing Marcus Stewart when promotion rivals.
[Post edited 1 May 12:57]
I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 12:57 - May 1 with 1422 viewsSteve_M

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 12:55 - May 1 by dryas

I'm convinced they see this as an opportunity for revenge for us signing Marcus Stewart when promotion rivals.

That was Jordan Rhodes on the cheap. 1-1 there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 13:04 - May 1 with 1356 viewsdryas

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 12:57 - May 1 by Steve_M

That was Jordan Rhodes on the cheap. 1-1 there.

1-2 to us surely? Stewie was worth at least two Rhodes
I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 13:04 - May 1 with 1356 viewsKeno

I seen their line up as

Banks

Cafu
Beckenbauer
Maldini
Ham

Beckham
Keane
Scholes

Pele
Ronaldo
Cruff

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 13:06 - May 1 with 1314 viewsBarcaBlue

I did similar when I saw the Hull and Coventry line ups but in the end you could see why Hull are still challenging for play-offs and why Coventry just missed out. Huddersfield are where they are for a reason and I'm pretty confident that the result will be a positive one, even though it's likely to be very nervy too.
I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 13:07 - May 1 with 1288 viewsSomethingBlue

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 12:55 - May 1 by dryas

Ha, I really hope not (and good to "see" you!).

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 13:08 - May 1 with 1286 views_clive_baker_

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 13:04 - May 1 by Keno

I seen their line up as

Banks

Cafu
Beckenbauer
Maldini
Ham

Beckham
Keane
Scholes

Pele
Ronaldo
Cruff

No Omari?
I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 13:22 - May 1 with 1228 viewsKeno

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 13:08 - May 1 by _clive_baker_

No Omari?

No cos he'll be playing for us!

Login to get fewer ads

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 13:26 - May 1 with 1187 viewsSteve_M

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 13:04 - May 1 by dryas

1-2 to us surely? Stewie was worth at least two Rhodes

Ok, then. Grant Holt played for them: 2-2.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 14:28 - May 1 with 1028 viewsAlexMathie

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 13:04 - May 1 by Keno

I seen their line up as

Banks

Cafu
Beckenbauer
Maldini
Ham

Beckham
Keane
Scholes

Pele
Ronaldo
Cruff

Think we need to try and exploit their LB

www.turfgame.com

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 14:30 - May 1 with 998 viewsKeno

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 14:28 - May 1 by AlexMathie

Think we need to try and exploit their LB

I would expect him to playing like Leif

setting up chances for Town players

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 15:20 - May 1 with 806 viewsbluelagos

I seen their line up as

Banks

Cafu
Beckenbauer
Maldini
Ham

Beckham
Keane
Scholes

Pele
Ronaldo
Cruff

Wtf is Cruff?

Johan will be turning in his grave at that.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 15:24 - May 1 with 781 viewsKeno

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 15:20 - May 1 by bluelagos

Wtf is Cruff?

Johan will be turning in his grave at that.

I using the spelling from a little know ancient dutch patios

and only if Roger Osborne isnt marking him!!

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 16:29 - May 1 with 662 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Jesus, and you're normally one of the sensible posters!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 16:31 - May 1 with 648 viewsjayessess

Given that Rotherham turned out to be a good matchup for us, this is just about the best fixture we could have...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 16:35 - May 1 with 619 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

On the flip side, their fans HATE Leeds, and given they are already relegated (barring a rugby score and other favourable result), think they probably would rather ruin L**ds season than ours.
I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 14:05 - May 8 with 225 viewsdryas

I've gone through Huddersfield's squad and managed to convince myself ... on 13:07 - May 1 by SomethingBlue

Ha, I really hope not (and good to "see" you!).

You too!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024