Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester 13:16 - May 1 with 3368 viewsLord_Lucan

Going fast apparently.

More stocks arriving Friday

Edit - Any blues further afield can PM me for a local stockist
[Post edited 1 May 15:23]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 15:26 - May 1 with 2721 viewsLord_Lucan

Edited above as Emporium will have new stocks on Friday, I previously got my days wrong.

I think they still have stock at this moment but I know they are flying out.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 15:54 - May 1 with 2653 viewsgeg1992

I'm confused about the legality of these. I've seen articles where people have received banning orders for using them, and it seems they're illegal to be used in public, yet there were so many before the Norwich game and the police didn't seem to care?

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 15:56 - May 1 with 2635 viewsBobbychase

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 15:54 - May 1 by geg1992

I'm confused about the legality of these. I've seen articles where people have received banning orders for using them, and it seems they're illegal to be used in public, yet there were so many before the Norwich game and the police didn't seem to care?

It is very much an "I am Spartacus" moment outside the ground. So many that the cops won't bother enforcing the rules.

I wouldn't let one off in the stands though, due to CCTV etc and possible ban

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 16:12 - May 1 with 2545 viewsReus30

Asked the wife how mad on a scale of 1-10 she would be if I let one off in the garden.

Wasn't worth asking to be honest... really killed the whole positive, promotion vibe.
[Post edited 1 May 16:12]
Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 16:13 - May 1 with 2518 viewsReuser_is_God

Will head to the Colchester store Friday lunch time, cheers Lucan.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 16:50 - May 1 with 2407 viewsblueasfook

I wonder if we can get the Blue Man Group to make an appearance?

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 17:04 - May 1 with 2329 viewsLord_Lucan

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 15:54 - May 1 by geg1992

By the letter of the law - It is an offence to discharge a firework or pyrotechnic article in a public place - so yes, it is illegal to fire one in the street.

It's the same as a demo march though, a mixture of authorities not knowing the law and not wanting to cause a kerfuffle.

Scot Gov recently looked at creating it to be an offence to discharge a pyrotechnic article within a certain distance of a football stadium - without realising it is already an offence.

A football stadium is not a public place however there are clear posters displayed banning their use and I would expect a 4 year ban for doing so.

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 17:14 - May 1 with 2253 viewsArnieM

Isn’t there a Fireworks Emporium on Heath Rd / Foxhall Rd roundabout junction in Ipswich?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 17:23 - May 1 with 2197 viewswitchdoctor

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 17:14 - May 1 by ArnieM

Isn’t there a Fireworks Emporium on Heath Rd / Foxhall Rd roundabout junction in Ipswich?

nt
[Post edited 1 May 17:57]
Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 17:26 - May 1 with 2175 viewsbluelagos

Abuse reported?

Fat finger hopefully.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 17:31 - May 1 with 2142 viewsLord_Lucan

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 17:23 - May 1 by witchdoctor

nt
[Post edited 1 May 17:57]

It's not mine.

I sold it in 2008

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 17:34 - May 1 with 2126 viewseireblue

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 16:50 - May 1 by blueasfook

I wonder if we can get the Blue Man Group to make an appearance?

How do you set one of them off?
Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 17:57 - May 1 with 2017 viewswitchdoctor

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 17:31 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

It's not mine.

I sold it in 2008

oooops..will delete
Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 18:01 - May 1 with 1980 viewsLord_Lucan

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 17:57 - May 1 by witchdoctor

oooops..will delete

Don't worry about it. It's not an issue

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 19:00 - May 1 with 1859 viewsblueasfook

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 17:34 - May 1 by eireblue

Tell them you hate blue men.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 19:36 - May 1 with 1768 viewsNthQldITFC

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 19:00 - May 1 by blueasfook

Tell them you hate blue men.

Now, now - it's be kind to a Tory week.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 14:35 - May 3 with 1491 viewsLord_Lucan

More blue smokes just arrived at Firework Emporium

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 14:57 - May 3 with 1400 viewsCrawfordsboot

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 17:34 - May 1 by eireblue

Light the blue wick and hold in a gloved hand 💥
Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 14:59 - May 3 with 1386 viewsCrawfordsboot

What will happen to the Pratt who disrupts play and causes us to be docked points?
Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 15:06 - May 3 with 1357 viewsJimmy86

About to pick mine up from the Foxhall road store.. ordered online for click and collect... Originally I had clicked the Colchester store and when they saw my address was in Needham, I had a helpful phone call from them asking if I'd rather collect from Foxhall Road... Great customer service..

They've also sold 6 X as many in a matter of days, compared to previous times, absolutely mental!
Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 16:13 - May 3 with 1246 viewsLord_Lucan

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 14:57 - May 3 by Crawfordsboot

Light the blue wick and hold in a gloved hand 💥

Ring pull

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 20:23 - May 3 with 1027 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

Apologies if been answered in this thread already.

But I assume there would be rules of taking these inside the ground to potentially use post match?
Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 20:42 - May 3 with 976 viewsBuhrer

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 16:13 - May 3 by Lord_Lucan

Ring pull

We've bought some that are like big matches, strike the top. I think there might be quite a lot of blue and white smoke tomorrow
Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 20:52 - May 3 with 941 viewsZx1988

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 20:23 - May 3 by E_I_E_I_E_I_O

Apologies if been answered in this thread already.

But I assume there would be rules of taking these inside the ground to potentially use post match?

Definitely not worth the risk.

Best case scenario they'll be confiscated, but there could be a chance that they'll be taking zero risks and could just refuse entry. Even if you get them in, you're painting a target on your back for a hefty banning order.

Not to mention that they're still illegal in a public place, but it's just the sort of scenario where the Old Bill will tend to turn a blind eye. As long as you don't take liberties, you should be fine.

By all means enjoy the coach reception, but enjoy it by being responsible.
[Post edited 3 May 20:56]

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 08:44 - May 5 with 615 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Blue Smokes - available in Firework Emporium and Dynamic Fireworks in Colchester on 14:35 - May 3 by Lord_Lucan

More blue smokes just arrived at Firework Emporium

Lots of people online looking to stock up for Monday. Are you opening up today or in the morning?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024