Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unbelievable the good will I’m getting from other teams’ fans 13:47 - May 1 with 1145 viewsthebooks

online and at work. Just had a call which had some Brum, Brighton and Sheff U fans on it and they were all wishing us luck for Sat.

Wish we could bottle this feeling… Obviously want to get promotion, but *this* moment, after so much dross and before we (possibly) make it to the PL with its VAR and other rubbish… is perfect.
Unbelievable the good will I’m getting from other teams’ fans on 13:51 - May 1 with 1052 viewsfooters

Definitely!

Plenty of supportive messages from friends and colleagues who all want us to do well. No such luck from my Leeds-supporting mate though.

It will be a remarkable achievement if, IF, we do it. And I hope and pray we will.

Anyhow, I seem ti remember you are also a Mark E enthusiast, so how about a song?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Unbelievable the good will I’m getting from other teams’ fans on 13:56 - May 1 with 989 viewsthebooks

Unbelievable the good will I’m getting from other teams’ fans on 13:51 - May 1 by footers

Definitely!

Plenty of supportive messages from friends and colleagues who all want us to do well. No such luck from my Leeds-supporting mate though.

It will be a remarkable achievement if, IF, we do it. And I hope and pray we will.

Anyhow, I seem ti remember you are also a Mark E enthusiast, so how about a song?

Absolutely!

Just want another Exeter-like experience!

Unbelievable the good will I’m getting from other teams’ fans on 13:59 - May 1 with 960 viewsfooters

Unbelievable the good will I’m getting from other teams’ fans on 13:56 - May 1 by thebooks

Absolutely!

Just want another Exeter-like experience!

Oh you know I have to now...

"Why have you got that haircut? It's a number one. Looks like you escaped from Strangeways."

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Unbelievable the good will I’m getting from other teams’ fans on 14:25 - May 1 with 772 viewsJ2BLUE

Same. Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs fans all cheering us on.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Unbelievable the good will I’m getting from other teams’ fans on 15:14 - May 1 with 591 viewsKeno

My QPR supporting mate says I owe him a curry and he wishes us well for Saturday

Coventry fan said hes glad we won last night and he 'just hates leeds'

Leicester, Derby, Sheff Wed fans all very pleasant and supportive

Leeds and Norwich friends very quiet

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024