Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You just have to watch this, you have to! 14:31 - May 1 with 1819 viewscbower

JUST JOE FOOTBALL SHOW Watchalong of last night's game on YouTube. Scroll to 1hr 4 minutes and watch the next minute or so. It's the pinball incident and Hladky's wonder save.
For those of you who don’t know, he's a Leeds fan but I quite like him.
Sorry, I don’t know how to upload here but it's fabulous viewing. Maybe someone could upload it for me?

bluescouser

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:34 - May 1 with 1761 viewstonybied

This one?

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:37 - May 1 with 1696 viewscbower

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:34 - May 1 by tonybied

This one?

That's the one. 1hr 4 in.

bluescouser

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:38 - May 1 with 1689 viewstonybied

BTW, to post a Youtube video you just have to copy and paste the URL for the video into the post.
You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:41 - May 1 with 1636 viewscbower

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:38 - May 1 by tonybied

BTW, to post a Youtube video you just have to copy and paste the URL for the video into the post.

Thanks. His reaction to their equaliser is great as is his deflation at Burgess goal which he describes as "fe......ing dog dirt!"
[Post edited 1 May 14:43]

bluescouser

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:49 - May 1 with 1564 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Watch the same from 2:32

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:54 - May 1 with 1493 viewsJ2BLUE

Who the hell is watching that with him commentating on it during the game rather than the game itself?

Even without Sky, the radio is the better option surely?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:57 - May 1 with 1455 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:54 - May 1 by J2BLUE

Who the hell is watching that with him commentating on it during the game rather than the game itself?

Even without Sky, the radio is the better option surely?

It's what the yoof do now innit. On their cellular telephones etc.

Get with it grandad.
[Post edited 1 May 15:01]

The "roof"?! FFS don't tell Texters! (n/t) on 14:59 - May 1 with 1429 viewsBloots

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:57 - May 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

It's what the yoof do now innit. On their cellular telephones etc.

Get with it grandad.
[Post edited 1 May 15:01]

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Login to get fewer ads

The "roof"?! FFS don't tell Texters! (n/t) on 15:02 - May 1 with 1370 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The "roof"?! FFS don't tell Texters! (n/t) on 14:59 - May 1 by Bloots

For forks sakes, ducking predictive text.

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 15:34 - May 1 with 1154 viewsgainsboroughblue

He's a proper football fan. His content is good, fair and honest with no entitlement.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 16:01 - May 1 with 1040 viewsChorleyBoy

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:41 - May 1 by cbower

Thanks. His reaction to their equaliser is great as is his deflation at Burgess goal which he describes as "fe......ing dog dirt!"
[Post edited 1 May 14:43]

Burgess goal:

1:58:32-2:00:42

fantastic
You just have to watch this, you have to! on 16:15 - May 1 with 918 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:38 - May 1 by tonybied

Not quite. You have to click the share button and post the link there. The main URL won't work (which is what I assume Chelts has done above).

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 16:16 - May 1 with 899 viewsDanTheMan

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 14:34 - May 1 by tonybied

This one?

1:58:40

His face when Burgess scores is incredible.

EDIT: Chorley beats me to it!
[Post edited 1 May 16:17]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 16:22 - May 1 with 858 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 16:15 - May 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

Not quite. You have to click the share button and post the link there. The main URL won't work (which is what I assume Chelts has done above).

No, I did the share button. But it has a time stamp on it, which is what I assume is wrong.

You just have to watch this, you have to! on 18:35 - May 1 with 579 viewscarlo88

He's great as well as all his Leeds supporting mates, I often watch him when we're playing, great fun when we're doing well!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024