Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please can we bottle the feelgood factor 14:35 - May 1 with 288 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

I fear it won't happen because so many supporters are 'entitled' these days, but if we get over the line on Saturday, my one remaining wish is that we carry the feelgood factor into next season.

We're likely to be outclassed by the big six, have less of the ball and might get our noses bloodied by Brighton or Brentford etc.

But I'd like to see unwavering support at Portman Road, much like the Forest fans were behind Steve Cooper. And none of the entitlement we witnessed against QPR in December.
Please can we bottle the feelgood factor on 14:39 - May 1 with 254 viewsmattrolow

It's going to be hard to get used to the feeling of losing games and having a lot less of the ball, at least for some games...should we get over the line.

But I'm going to bloody enjoy it.

Football is a money game these days, we're in a better place financially even if we go back down. It's all about our future and building for it.

No doubt the fans will have a huge impact on whether we can rally and stay up.
Please can we bottle the feelgood factor on 14:44 - May 1 with 220 viewsNutkins_Return

It will need a reset in mindset IF we go up.

We should definitely be positive and supportive to the team. It will be impossible to expect fans not to be annoyed/upset/reactionary to defeats but yes absolutely we would need to stick together in bad runs etc and stick with McKenna and the team.

Even McKenna could come under pressure next season if we don't get the recruitment right etc. In my mind that should never happen. If we got 10 points i'd want him still in charge!! He'll find ways to win football matches and if we get the right characters in with extra quality then we have a punchers chance for absolute sure. Very difficult though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024