Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the most incredible thread on us you will read 15:18 - May 1 with 2001 viewsMaySixth

no idea why everyone detests Leeds, no idea at all

https://www.waccoe.com/topic/315555-ipswich-watch-it%E2%80%99s-the-hope-that-kil

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 15:20 - May 1 with 1933 viewsKeno

it says "You must be registered and logged in to view or post in the forums"

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 15:22 - May 1 with 1876 viewsGlory_Hunter

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 15:20 - May 1 by Keno

Seems a good enough reason to me.
This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 15:28 - May 1 with 1772 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Do I need to read all 800 odd pages?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 15:32 - May 1 with 1716 viewsLord_Lucan

it's nearly 900 pages long!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 15:36 - May 1 with 1632 viewsMach_foreignBlue

And you've gone through all nearly 900 pages haven't you?
This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 15:37 - May 1 with 1624 viewsgainsboroughblue

Not going to bother registering just to view.

I can guess what a lot of it says anyway.

Deflected goals
Lucky
Injury time goals
Will get pummeled next year
No players got injured
Thrashed them twice

It's not the main Leeds forum anyway so I reckon it's a lot closer to the pricks you get on FB or Twitter.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 15:48 - May 1 with 1475 viewsMaySixth

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 15:37 - May 1 by gainsboroughblue

Not going to bother registering just to view.

I can guess what a lot of it says anyway.

Deflected goals
Lucky
Injury time goals
Will get pummeled next year
No players got injured
Thrashed them twice

It's not the main Leeds forum anyway so I reckon it's a lot closer to the pricks you get on FB or Twitter.

Worse. Much worse.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 15:51 - May 1 with 1407 viewsPinewoodblue

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 15:48 - May 1 by MaySixth

Worse. Much worse.

Do you know how to cut & paste. Only way most of us will see what you are on about.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 16:02 - May 1 with 1292 viewsyorkshireblue

Thanks for the reminder, I do need to check in on that Bristol City thread.
This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 16:23 - May 1 with 1129 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 15:48 - May 1 by MaySixth

Worse. Much worse.

It's not nearly that bad. Its no WOTB
[Post edited 1 May 16:23]

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 16:28 - May 1 with 1065 viewsDanTheMan

Bit of fun reading through this, some of them were almost right about injuries causing us to falter with Hirst and AFCON throwing a spanner in the works with Burgess but then we bring in Moore / Al Hamadi, Burgess comes back and our form got better again.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 16:31 - May 1 with 1030 viewsNthQldITFC

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 15:20 - May 1 by Keno

...and it's a forum named after an event what never 'appened!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 16:33 - May 1 with 1003 viewsStewart27

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 16:23 - May 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

It's not nearly that bad. Its no WOTB
[Post edited 1 May 16:23]

They said not one of our players gets in their starting 11 last night.
This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 16:35 - May 1 with 973 viewsDanTheMan

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 16:28 - May 1 by DanTheMan

Bit of fun reading through this, some of them were almost right about injuries causing us to falter with Hirst and AFCON throwing a spanner in the works with Burgess but then we bring in Moore / Al Hamadi, Burgess comes back and our form got better again.

Just to add onto this, if you go to page 790 odd before the Coventry game starts, it's a fun read.

They really hate Morsy, lots of stuff about deflected goals.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 16:35 - May 1 with 965 viewsgainsboroughblue

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 16:33 - May 1 by Stewart27

Fine. We'll keep hold of them then.

They can keep the players that have got them lower than us.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 16:44 - May 1 with 873 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This is the most incredible thread on us you will read on 16:33 - May 1 by Stewart27

A forum full of football fans hot takes.
That IS unusual.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024