Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plans to get to the game…. What have I forgotten? 15:29 - May 1 with 959 viewsWickwar_Blue

1. Managed to get a ticket in the away end via an old friend.
2. My car is off the road so I’ve booked a hire car to travel from Gloucestershire to Ipswich on Friday night.
3. It’s a Bank Hol weekend so I didn’t want to risk travelling on Saturday morning…. So I’ve booked a hotel 10 mins walk from PR.

Plan is to go for a run, say a prayer at the statues, buy some merch, stick the merch in the car and then sit in the Huddersfield end not giving myself away. Based on my behaviour watching last night’s game this won’t be an issue as I sat in pained silence leading to my wife asking “are you having a stroke?”

I’ve tried to minimise any possibility of the universe conspiring to prevent me from getting to Portman Road on Saturday. What have I forgotten? Maybe I shouldn’t go for that run, Sod’s Law I’ll have a heart attack and miss the game!
Plans to get to the game…. What have I forgotten? on 15:37 - May 1 with 878 viewsEwan_Oozami

Watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles, then Clockwise should give you some tips..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Plans to get to the game…. What have I forgotten? on 15:38 - May 1 with 888 viewsIllinoisblue

Be aware of this:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Plans to get to the game…. What have I forgotten? on 15:39 - May 1 with 862 viewsheavyweight

Huddersfield are still selling tickets in V2 - so either V1 will be empty or they will get returned and be sold tomorrow or Friday - so you might have some home fans closer than you think
Plans to get to the game…. What have I forgotten? on 15:44 - May 1 with 813 viewsZx1988

Plans to get to the game…. What have I forgotten? on 15:38 - May 1 by Illinoisblue

Be aware of this:

Great to read the responses to that from HTAFC fans.

I'm sure the club are all-but-obliged to post something like that, but they could always try and read the room instead!

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Plans to get to the game…. What have I forgotten? on 16:17 - May 1 with 613 viewsSacrebleu

Pack the lucky socks.
Plans to get to the game…. What have I forgotten? on 17:50 - May 1 with 473 viewsfactual_blue

Do you have any friends who, for a laugh, might ring the anti-terrorist hotline and say there's a dodgy bloke they might be interested in staying at a hotel within ten minutes' walk of Portman Road on Friday night?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024