Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Saturday? 15:56 - May 1 with 687 viewsMaySixth

many changes from the Cov game?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Team for Saturday? on 15:58 - May 1 with 670 viewsSomethingBlue

There were definitely some tired legs out there last night but I think, when it comes down to it, he will want to go with the established A team if he possibly can. Only question mark will be which one of Broadhead/Hutchinson/Chaplin/Burns drops out.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Team for Saturday? on 16:01 - May 1 with 627 viewsKieran_Knows

Hladky
Tuanzebe Woolfenden Burgess Davis
Morsy Luongo
Burns Chaplin Hutchinson
Hirst

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Team for Saturday? on 16:05 - May 1 with 595 viewsArnieM

From memory Huddersfield were a strong physical side that bullied us up at their place, so I’d keep the same defence tbh. I’d love it if Hirst could start and run them ragged for 60 mins, but I’d keep Omari in as I think he could up pick their defence. Not Burns will be fit ( cramp or calf strain?). Also wonder if Luongo has anything left in his legs for Sat? Tbf they’re all looking a bit leggy to me over the last few games, just hope adrenaline can get the boys over the line .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Team for Saturday? on 16:10 - May 1 with 553 viewsBlueschev

Team for Saturday? on 16:05 - May 1 by ArnieM

From memory Huddersfield were a strong physical side that bullied us up at their place, so I’d keep the same defence tbh. I’d love it if Hirst could start and run them ragged for 60 mins, but I’d keep Omari in as I think he could up pick their defence. Not Burns will be fit ( cramp or calf strain?). Also wonder if Luongo has anything left in his legs for Sat? Tbf they’re all looking a bit leggy to me over the last few games, just hope adrenaline can get the boys over the line .

There are many words I could use to describe the performance against Hull, leggy certainly isn't one of them! I thought we had good energy last night too.
Team for Saturday? on 16:29 - May 1 with 491 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hladky
Tuenzebe
Edmundson
Burgess
Davis

Morsy
Luongo

Hutchinson
Chaplin
Broadhead

Moore

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Team for Saturday? on 16:37 - May 1 with 462 viewsStenvict

We could put out the exact same starting XI that started the Exeter game last season.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Team for Saturday? on 17:13 - May 1 with 395 viewsBattersea_Blue

Team for Saturday? on 16:10 - May 1 by Blueschev

There are many words I could use to describe the performance against Hull, leggy certainly isn't one of them! I thought we had good energy last night too.

Quite agree, we were a hundred miles from being leggy against Hull.

The boys were fantastic under pressure and bar a couple of mistakes we’d have won the game against a talented team who gave it everything as they needed to win too.
Team for Saturday? on 17:14 - May 1 with 386 viewsLinners

Team for Saturday? on 16:37 - May 1 by Stenvict

We could put out the exact same starting XI that started the Exeter game last season.

Now that would be quite the look...
Login to get fewer ads

Team for Saturday? on 17:19 - May 1 with 360 views_clive_baker_

Team for Saturday? on 16:01 - May 1 by Kieran_Knows

Hladky
Tuanzebe Woolfenden Burgess Davis
Morsy Luongo
Burns Chaplin Hutchinson
Hirst

This.

Or Broady on the left and Hutchinson on the right if Burns isn't fit. Or potentially just Broady in for Hutchinson if he is, with Omari used off the bench. He put in a shift last night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024