Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obviously we’d all like to go up for us.. 21:32 - May 1 with 874 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

But you know what? I’d actually love it for the players too. And McKenna and the coaching staff and Ashton. Just watching reactions like Humphreys and Walton every week on Town in 5 - they’re not getting a kick and yet both celebrate every goal, every win just as much as the rest of us. Ashtons tears, McKenna staring silently at the fans after the game taking it all in. It’s just wonderful.

The team spirit and togetherness in this team is absolutely incredible. Genuinely never seen anything like it.

I want it for us. But I want it for them too. A wonderful group of blokes and each and every one of them has restored so much pride in our football club that we could burst. Finish it Saturday lads.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Obviously we’d all like to go up for us.. on 21:37 - May 1 with 825 viewsLord_Lucan

It’s a double edged sword for the players though.

A lot of the team will be playing themselves into a transfer if we go up.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Obviously we’d all like to go up for us.. on 21:44 - May 1 with 768 viewsvictorywilhappen

Obviously we’d all like to go up for us.. on 21:37 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

Being a K McK product will give so much to the ones that move on. Imagine Jackson going to a team like Oxford or Pompey and just giving them so much of what he has learned. That energy and technical know-how will be in high demand.

And all the young almost stars who feel neglected at the big clubs will be popping their hands up to join Ipswich.

Keeping Jeza and Hutch would be very good.
Obviously we’d all like to go up for us.. on 21:51 - May 1 with 706 viewsSteve_M

Obviously we’d all like to go up for us.. on 21:44 - May 1 by victorywilhappen

Being a K McK product will give so much to the ones that move on. Imagine Jackson going to a team like Oxford or Pompey and just giving them so much of what he has learned. That energy and technical know-how will be in high demand.

And all the young almost stars who feel neglected at the big clubs will be popping their hands up to join Ipswich.

Keeping Jeza and Hutch would be very good.

Yeah, they’re better players for this season and their future prospects are accordingly better.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Obviously we’d all like to go up for us.. on 21:52 - May 1 with 691 viewsKropotkin123

Doubt the core of the starting line-up will go. They'll be competing for first team spts as we strengthen the squad overall.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Obviously we’d all like to go up for us.. on 22:03 - May 1 with 606 viewsgainsboroughblue

Whilst that is true, they will have a promotion (or at least being involved with one) on their CV. They would have improved their game under the best young coach in England and have an enhanced reputation. If you've been signed/coached by Mckenna you must be good.

Their stocks will improve by association.

If we do finish the job on Saturday, I will be elated and then on 30 June when several walk out of that door for the last time, I'll be heartbroken. We'll be into ruthless, no time for sentiment territory which is going to be a strange shift to get used to given the affinity and bond we've all built up between players, staff, supporters.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Obviously we’d all like to go up for us.. on 22:05 - May 1 with 587 viewsLord_Lucan

Obviously we’d all like to go up for us.. on 22:03 - May 1 by gainsboroughblue

Whilst that is true, they will have a promotion (or at least being involved with one) on their CV. They would have improved their game under the best young coach in England and have an enhanced reputation. If you've been signed/coached by Mckenna you must be good.

Their stocks will improve by association.

If we do finish the job on Saturday, I will be elated and then on 30 June when several walk out of that door for the last time, I'll be heartbroken. We'll be into ruthless, no time for sentiment territory which is going to be a strange shift to get used to given the affinity and bond we've all built up between players, staff, supporters.

I don’t disagree.

McK will have already identified targets and also who is going.
[Post edited 1 May 22:06]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024