Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted 21:45 - May 1 with 1701 viewsGavTWTD

BBC News - Ipswich Town promotion would cause town to 'explode' - BBC News
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c2x35lv0kj1o

Sorry if already posted

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 22:44 - May 1 with 1370 viewsHipsterectomy

I love that he has embraced the club. He seemed to be doing it at first as he was in the area and it was something to do. Now he seems to be all in

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 22:50 - May 1 with 1309 viewsgainsboroughblue

Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 22:44 - May 1 by Hipsterectomy

I love that he has embraced the club. He seemed to be doing it at first as he was in the area and it was something to do. Now he seems to be all in

Just need to drain him of his Chelsea-ness.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 22:57 - May 1 with 1265 viewsSkip_Intro

Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 22:44 - May 1 by Hipsterectomy

or has a book/dvd/gig to sell perhaps?
Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 23:31 - May 1 with 1107 viewsAlanG296

Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 22:57 - May 1 by Skip_Intro

Considering he was tweeting about games he watched and enjoyed from the Cobbold before KM joined, I think he genuine.
Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 23:43 - May 1 with 1065 viewsCBBlue

Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 22:50 - May 1 by gainsboroughblue

Just need to drain him of his Chelsea-ness.

He did refer to Ipswich as 'we' in that article so he's already subsonsciously losing the Chelsea-ness I think.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 00:20 - May 2 with 977 viewsStenvict

Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 23:43 - May 1 by CBBlue

He did refer to Ipswich as 'we' in that article so he's already subsonsciously losing the Chelsea-ness I think.

He says 'they' when referring to past Ipswich teams, and 'we' when talking about the here and now

Poll: What will be announced first?

Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 05:25 - May 2 with 780 viewspennblue

Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 22:57 - May 1 by Skip_Intro

That is a cynical view, but i feel anyone who promotes the club in a positive light is a great ambassador for the club

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Omid Djalili - 'The town will explode if Ipswich get promoted on 06:02 - May 2 with 713 viewsbrogansnose

In that interview he comes across as very genuine and points out how promotion would be beneficial for the town as a whole. I don't see that by saying that what he has that he spectacularly gains from that.

I reckon that he's been cured of his 'Chelsea-ness'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024