Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town's salaries 10:58 - May 2 with 1351 viewsWacko

Apparently:

https://www.capology.com/club/ipswich-town/salaries/

Our annual payroll about 20% that of Leicester's

Apols if already posted

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Town's salaries on 11:02 - May 2 with 1260 viewsPhilTWTD

Almost certainly came from someone's imagination.
Town's salaries on 11:05 - May 2 with 1208 viewsmutters

Interesting but there are some questionable amounts there.

For example, Broadhead on 3k per week? He cost £1.5M to buy, so his base wage is going to be a lot higher than that, especially with Hirst on £17k per week and he costs the same.

Did we (or are we) paying all of Williams wages? Seems bonkers if we are, considering how much more he could cost versus the other squad members.

I would have thought Moore would have been on a lot more than £750k per year

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Town's salaries on 11:09 - May 2 with 1168 viewsMatt_Netherlands

For £3k a week, I’d buy Broadhead to have a kick about in the garden with! Bargain!
Town's salaries on 11:13 - May 2 with 1141 viewsHighgateBlue

Brandon Williams, £65,000 per week, "gross" (appropriate).

Status: "reserve". Like a Rioja Reserva, which under Spanish wine rules has to be put away for three years in order that it can mature before anything can be done with it.

The bigger and more mature point is of course that Ashton et al have worked wonders to get the right bods through the door (in the vast majority of cases), and Kieran has worked wonders with good resources, but resources that should never be able to touch the likes of Leicester or Leeds. An incredible achievement, even if we fluff our lines on Saturday, which we won't.
Town's salaries on 11:14 - May 2 with 1131 viewsPinewoodblue

Would have thought it was somewhere between £18/20m still a third of the Leicester figure.

Hope they are all on a good promotion bonus, well deserved assuming………. Bonuses presumably don’t count as far as allowed losses go.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Town's salaries on 11:18 - May 2 with 1102 viewsBlueNomad

I had a chuckle looking at Norwich salaries. Looking at Man City's made me queasy!
Town's salaries on 15:12 - May 2 with 712 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Only two even have a ticket in the column claiming they've 'verified' them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024