Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? 11:05 - May 2 with 1481 viewsdavblue

I've got 2 tickets for the game but can't go. My boy got offered the chance to play at Adams park this weekend in a tournament from 8 until 13:30 and i gave him the choice of what he wanted to do go to the game or play at Wycombe's ground, his choice, i said you don't get the chance to play on professional pitches very often.

He chose to play at Wycombe, his mum booked Circus tickets months ago and we wants to go to that straight after, so im not going to be able to watch until 16:30 at the earliest.

Gutted!

Tickets are due to go elsewhere if we can't go for clarity.
[Post edited 2 May 13:44]
Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:10 - May 2 with 1408 viewsWallop

Wow! How much do you want for them?
Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:16 - May 2 with 1375 viewsdavblue

Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:10 - May 2 by Wallop

Wow! How much do you want for them?

im keeping them as mine until Friday if nothing happens with my sons football then my nephew is having them.
Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:17 - May 2 with 1339 viewsWallop

Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:16 - May 2 by davblue

im keeping them as mine until Friday if nothing happens with my sons football then my nephew is having them.

Fair play!
Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:25 - May 2 with 1260 viewsMJallday

Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:16 - May 2 by davblue

Then why would You post it on here ?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:31 - May 2 with 1195 viewsdavblue

Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:25 - May 2 by MJallday

it was more of a post of is anyone else in a similar predicament.
Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:33 - May 2 with 1163 viewsnrb1985

Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:25 - May 2 by MJallday

this.
Ha! Brilliant. (n/t) on 11:33 - May 2 with 1154 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:37 - May 2 with 1084 viewsJ2BLUE

Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:31 - May 2 by davblue

it was more of a post of is anyone else in a similar predicament.

Can see how you are getting people's hopes up with it worded like that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 13:42 - May 2 with 793 viewsdavblue

Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 11:37 - May 2 by J2BLUE

Can see how you are getting people's hopes up with it worded like that.

yeah a fair point and not intentional.
Is anyone not able to go or watch it live on TV this weekend? on 20:47 - May 2 with 572 viewsCrawfordsboot

I see what you’re doing
Culling people’s bank details and emails.

Should be ashamed - we won’t fall for that :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024