Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses 12:29 - May 2 with 929 viewsIllinoisblue

Was released THIRTY FIVE YEARS AGO TODAY. (35). Christ on a bike.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 12:31 - May 2 with 917 viewsgainsboroughblue

I don't feel any better looking at some of the albums turning 30 this year.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 12:42 - May 2 with 879 viewsBobbychase

And still unmatched

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 12:51 - May 2 with 858 viewsJimmyJazz

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 12:42 - May 2 by Bobbychase

And still unmatched

I'd say that's the main point, as good as these albums were it's the lack of much else from the late 90s onwards that really highlights the point.

If in 1985 you reflected on a record that was released in 1950 that would be followed by thinking how much great stuff had been released in between, these days it's not the case

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 12:55 - May 2 with 855 viewsle2blue

Saw them live at the Raglan pub in Wolverhampton just before they released it ( the mgmt they fell out with where based in wolves). Classic night. Classic Album. Ian was a little closer to be in tune back then!
Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 12:57 - May 2 with 820 viewsleitrimblue

Absolute classic album of its time
Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 13:13 - May 2 with 761 viewsmutters

Blimey, now i do feel old

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 13:46 - May 2 with 715 viewsgiant_stow

Silly boast by proxy: Mrs ullaa's bro worked with them as A&R - we have a platinum/silver disk if Fool's Gold on our wall from him as a moving in pressie from years back.

As you were...

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 14:26 - May 2 with 673 viewsvictorywilhappen

It was my first CD.

I purchased it from Greville Street Records Prahran for 30 Aussie dollars.

I don't have a CD in the house these days. Music consumption has changed dramatically.
Login to get fewer ads

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 14:33 - May 2 with 641 viewsITFC_Forever

Your memory is failing you - should always be the number, then the words in brackets.

Ipswich Town 8 (EIGHT), Norwich 0.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 14:34 - May 2 with 644 viewsblueasfook

Wow. I have had it on my to-do list for ages to learn I Am The Ressurection on guitar. Jon Squire stuff is not easy to play though. The lad was like the Mancunian Hendrix.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 15:19 - May 2 with 554 viewsChorleyBoy

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 14:33 - May 2 by ITFC_Forever

Your memory is failing you - should always be the number, then the words in brackets.

Ipswich Town 8 (EIGHT), Norwich 0.

"... should always be the number, then the words in brackets."

Ipswich Town 8 (EIGHT), Norwich 0 (FCUK ALL).
Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 15:21 - May 2 with 546 viewsIllinoisblue

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 13:46 - May 2 by giant_stow

Silly boast by proxy: Mrs ullaa's bro worked with them as A&R - we have a platinum/silver disk if Fool's Gold on our wall from him as a moving in pressie from years back.

As you were...

I’ll be round shortly to burgle you 👍

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 16:21 - May 2 with 485 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 13:46 - May 2 by giant_stow

As you were...

I'll raise you. We had an old piano in the garage that we advertised on facebook to collect for free. Bloke who turned up was John Squire's son. Spitting image of him.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 16:35 - May 2 with 442 viewsWhos_blue

Jeez.

I am the resurrection remains my No 1 favourite track of all time.

Timeless.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Not to feel old. But The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses on 17:52 - May 2 with 408 viewsMercian

They play "This is the one." as the teams come out at Old Trafford. It's amazing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024