Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine Blue Action in new Cobbold Stand Lower... 15:08 - May 2 with 681 viewsle2blue

With Nathan joined by a couple more drummers...

Imagine Blue Action in new Cobbold Stand Lower... on 15:15 - May 2 with 625 viewsNthQldITFC

Don't really know much about PSG - don't remember them being a significant side when Town were in Europe. I see they were only formed in 1970, are they like a continental MK Dons?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Imagine Blue Action in new Cobbold Stand Lower... on 15:20 - May 2 with 583 viewsle2blue

Imagine Blue Action in new Cobbold Stand Lower... on 15:15 - May 2 by NthQldITFC

Don't really know much about PSG - don't remember them being a significant side when Town were in Europe. I see they were only formed in 1970, are they like a continental MK Dons?

Yes! The merger of Paris FC and Saint Germain, albeit one both clubs wanted to do. They've now also got Qatar money so maybe even worse than MK Dons.

Ultras are very impressive, I've watched a few of their Champions League games live and spent more time watching the crowd than some of the football.
Imagine Blue Action in new Cobbold Stand Lower... on 21:59 - May 3 with 328 viewsBluespeed225

The whole Euro scene seems so stage managed, little humour, but snidley violent with different laws applying to footy related arrests. No banning orders or handing in of passports . 30 years behind . Either shirts off, or all in black! How inventive, especially when the designer wear we craved in the 80’s is on their doorstep! It’s like if Andrew Tate ran football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024