Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superstitions and routines 17:29 - May 2 with 2445 viewsnodge_blue

I hate all this stuff. Im scientific. Rational.

The pre Coventry game I thought i would do my two main ones that ive bought into this season as i had let them slip during our recent blip.

These are 1. I have to have watched all of lifes a pitch before the game and 2. I have to wear the white ipswich away shirt from a couple of years ago, with Bonne on the back cis the voucher scheme allowed for that.

I thought if we lose at Coventry i can forget about these forever.

But now what do i do. Am i tied into crazy stuff i dont really believe in. Should i not watch lifes a pitch?
[Post edited 2 May 17:30]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Superstitions and routines on 10:26 - May 3 with 463 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Superstitions and routines on 08:31 - May 3 by Kieran_Knows

For midweek games I always wear a hat, and I honestly cannot remember the last time we lost.

Getting my haircut shortly and was thinking of changing it up this time, but think I’ll just have my normal cut as don’t want to mess up the equilibrium.

I really, really, really want you to say to the hairdresser, "Normal cut please, and try not to mess up the equilibrium."

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I'd hate to see the state of your guts buh (n/t) on 10:27 - May 3 with 462 viewsdirtyboy

I'd hate to see the state of your guts buh (n/t) on 09:54 - May 3 by Dyland

It's one day...I eat like an Eygptian king the rest of the week, my wife feeds me grapes each morning, naked of course, brushing my brow, we go full role play, gold paint and everything. I even make a mock pyramid with the bedsheet.
Superstitions and routines on 10:36 - May 3 with 442 viewskeebsdad

Superstitions and routines on 09:52 - May 3 by dirtyboy

Only option is you pay £80 or whatever for a <ahem> "flight to Italy" V ia P ersonal N ode of transport then a further £10 for an iFollow pass....

It's the only way to be sure.

If we lose and you've not made the effort...

You will be wasting your money on flying to Italy if it's on Sky. Romania is the place to go.

Alledgedly
Superstitions and routines on 10:54 - May 3 with 404 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Superstitions and routines on 10:36 - May 3 by keebsdad

You will be wasting your money on flying to Italy if it's on Sky. Romania is the place to go.

Alledgedly

Italy's absolutely fine.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Superstitions and routines on 13:27 - May 3 with 374 viewsdirtyboy

Superstitions and routines on 10:54 - May 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

Italy's absolutely fine.

I've watched all games i've not been to in Italy this season
Superstitions and routines on 13:45 - May 3 with 361 viewsjudespiveyg

I fully believe I carry a curse which afflicts the sporting teams of whatever locality I am in.
I went to just about every Ipswich home game from 2010 to 2020, not a great time for Town.
In 2020 I moved to Sheffield for uni. That season, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham all got relegated.
In 2021/22, Doncaster and Barnsley also got relegated.
In 2022/23, I move to Oklahoma for a year studying abroad. Blades and Wednesday both get promoted, Rotherham manage to survive in the Championship. The Oklahoma Sooners American football team go 6-7, the first season they lost more games than they won since 1998.
In 2023/24, I move back to Sheffield for my final year. Blades and Rotherham both get relegated again, looked very much like Wednesday would be joining them for most of the season.
I'm moving to Cambridge in the autumn, I'm not a betting man but I'd strongly recommend betting on them to go down next season. I'm rather concerned I'm moving too close to Ipswich as well.

Don't worry I'm unable to go to the game tomorrow.
[Post edited 3 May 13:52]

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Superstitions and routines on 08:17 - May 4 with 297 viewsnodge_blue

Life's a Pitch fully watched. Bonne shirt on.

We are good to go.

COYB.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Superstitions and routines on 08:30 - May 4 with 288 viewsArmaghBlue

Superstitions and routines on 13:45 - May 3 by judespiveyg

I fully believe I carry a curse which afflicts the sporting teams of whatever locality I am in.
I went to just about every Ipswich home game from 2010 to 2020, not a great time for Town.
In 2020 I moved to Sheffield for uni. That season, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham all got relegated.
In 2021/22, Doncaster and Barnsley also got relegated.
In 2022/23, I move to Oklahoma for a year studying abroad. Blades and Wednesday both get promoted, Rotherham manage to survive in the Championship. The Oklahoma Sooners American football team go 6-7, the first season they lost more games than they won since 1998.
In 2023/24, I move back to Sheffield for my final year. Blades and Rotherham both get relegated again, looked very much like Wednesday would be joining them for most of the season.
I'm moving to Cambridge in the autumn, I'm not a betting man but I'd strongly recommend betting on them to go down next season. I'm rather concerned I'm moving too close to Ipswich as well.

Don't worry I'm unable to go to the game tomorrow.
[Post edited 3 May 13:52]

Can you not go on a day trip to Leeds today?
Login to get fewer ads

Superstitions and routines on 08:33 - May 4 with 276 viewsMK1

I noticed in about January that I have been hanging my door key on a hook a certain way. I have a round Ipswich crest with a compass behind it with the key tucked behind them. I have made sure that they have been hung the same way every day since.
Superstitions and routines on 10:07 - May 4 with 243 viewsRyorry

In addition to my recent duties as Anti hex manager in this place, I have also had appointments covering up any piles of clothing airing in the bathroom that might happen to have opposition colours on top on matchdays, with the ITFC kit shirt colour of the day.

Long-standing followers of my accidentally inherited lufc parka saga may also wish to know that following our defeat at Cardiff on March 9th, I washed & dried the offending garment, threw it across the bannister upstairs, then carefully placed my new ITFC parka with ITFC written all over the lining, face up over the aforementioned wretched item, covering the abomination up almost entirely apart from about 5% - which 5% I believe represents today ...

Poll: Time of the annunciation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024