Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - what's the plan for TWTD Asia, TWTD North America and TWTD Africa? 09:14 - May 3 with 317 viewsAsa

If you look at the social media followers of a Brighton, Brentford, Palace or Wolves now they absolutely dwarve some of the similar or bigger sized clubs who've not spent as long in the Premier League.

The 'EPL' consumption in Asia, America and Africa is absolutely ridiculous to the point where some of these clubs social media followers have comments 10:1 from fans that have likely never been to a match against those who've followed the club for years.

If promotion is secured tomorrow how long will the servers be down for as you quadruple capacity to handle all the new overseas PL fans just about to pick their team?

How many boards will there be to cater for other languages or are we all going to mix in here and welcome our new disciples?

I'm not knocking anyone who chooses to properly support the Town from abroad. After all I 'chose' to support Buffalo Bills as a 10 year old, with no connection other than they wore Town colours, but have gone to crazy lengths to follow them and in the following decades. Anyone who wants to cheer the club on, boost it's profile and finances should be welcomed.

But from the few mates I have that support big and small Premier League clubs they've often commented that social media is even more unbearable as it's 90% comments from entitled people outraged the club they hand-picked aren't all conquering and have absolutely no clue.

You could argue that's social media currently anyway!
Phil - what's the plan for TWTD Asia, TWTD North America and TWTD Africa? on 09:17 - May 3 with 280 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mark will just have to run a bit quicker on his hamster wheel, that’s all.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil - what's the plan for TWTD Asia, TWTD North America and TWTD Africa? on 09:19 - May 3 with 271 viewsAsa

Phil - what's the plan for TWTD Asia, TWTD North America and TWTD Africa? on 09:17 - May 3 by Swansea_Blue

Mark will just have to run a bit quicker on his hamster wheel, that’s all.

It's probably time for him to earn his money.

I like to think that many years ago, just before we played Wycombe, Mark was given an absolutely massive contract and Phil and Gav agreed to let him rot on the private back-up forum for all this time but they'll now have to use him to put him in the shop window.
[Post edited 3 May 9:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024