Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just checked the bbc sport site 12:12 - May 3 with 1494 viewsbluelagos

looked at the championship table, reviewed Saturday's fixtures and I can confirm we definitely only need one point for promotion. Same as last time I checked.

Not sure why I had to check - think like many on here am going a bit mental tbh.

Is like the longest 24 hour wait ever this...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:17 - May 3 with 1422 viewsSwansea_Blue

Are they still only talking about whether Leeds can get promoted, or have they realised we exist by now?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:22 - May 3 with 1370 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s been THE longest week. Waiting all day Saturday to play Hull then enduring that roller coaster. Then Cov which was surprisingly rather less stressful except for the 11 mins of added time and their bloke hitting that shot an inch wide at the end. Oof.

And here we are. So close so near. And yet… I am consumed with thoughts of a dodgy ref decision or a fluke goal (imagine the bantz if it’s a deflected goal that fks is tomorrow. Actually don’t)

But then I read the Hudds manager slagging his players for not being fit enough and not caring enough and I think, we will never ever ever ever have a better chance to see dreams come true tomorrow. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:25 - May 3 with 1316 viewshomer_123

It's great - hope it lasts forever.

This, as fans, is what football is all about - tense, nervy, excited. Something to play for, being on the cusp of something, making history (jumpers for goal posts).

Seriously, saviour every single fricking moment. We have yearned for something like this for years and years and to be in this position two years running is something else.

I don't want it to end - take as long as possible for tomorrow to come.

I am loving every single minute.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:27 - May 3 with 1279 viewsSwailsey

This really has been the longest week.

Every morning waking up worried I’m getting ill, worried I’ve lost my season ticket, worried something will go wrong.

Absolutely destroying me!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:29 - May 3 with 1240 viewsITFC_Forever

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:22 - May 3 by Illinoisblue

It’s been THE longest week. Waiting all day Saturday to play Hull then enduring that roller coaster. Then Cov which was surprisingly rather less stressful except for the 11 mins of added time and their bloke hitting that shot an inch wide at the end. Oof.

And here we are. So close so near. And yet… I am consumed with thoughts of a dodgy ref decision or a fluke goal (imagine the bantz if it’s a deflected goal that fks is tomorrow. Actually don’t)

But then I read the Hudds manager slagging his players for not being fit enough and not caring enough and I think, we will never ever ever ever have a better chance to see dreams come true tomorrow. COYB

The Cov player that nearly scored in injury time was 17. Younger than my daughter.

What a (unpopular) moment at the very start of his career that would have been.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:35 - May 3 with 1151 viewsSwansea_Blue

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:27 - May 3 by Swailsey

Every morning waking up worried I’m getting ill, worried I’ve lost my season ticket, worried something will go wrong.

It’s bittersweet being so far away. On the one hand I don’t have to worry about anything going wrong getting to the game. But on the other I miss being a part of it (assuming it goes well). It’s still pretty nervy though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:36 - May 3 with 1140 viewsSitfcB

My head is frazzled by it all.

Need to have an hour of laying in a dark room tonight with no phone.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:40 - May 3 with 1079 viewsTractorWood

I've tried to drink it in a bit but have found out it a bit frazzling.

Upatowen.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:42 - May 3 with 1055 viewsGavTWTD

I feel like I'm hungover today. Didn't drink a drop yesterday.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:56 - May 3 with 952 viewsGeneric

I’m losing it too. It’s affecting every part of my life. Not in a bad way, just very strange. Yesterday was a mental day work-and-family-wise so I didn’t spend as much time thinking about ITFC as my brain apparently wanted to.

So it made me *dream* about victory tomorrow (it was Leeds instead of Huddersfield and it was Wembley instead of PR because brains), and the endorphin rush was so great when we won that it woke me up!

I’ve literally never been woken up by a good dream before. Nightmares, yes, but not good dreams. It was like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. My other half asked if I was OK.
I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:57 - May 3 with 934 viewsSwailsey

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:35 - May 3 by Swansea_Blue

It’s bittersweet being so far away. On the one hand I don’t have to worry about anything going wrong getting to the game. But on the other I miss being a part of it (assuming it goes well). It’s still pretty nervy though.

Yeah I understand that. We’re all blue though.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I just checked the bbc sport site on 13:12 - May 3 with 841 viewsWestSussexBlue

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:27 - May 3 by Swailsey

Nah, wake up every morning and realise it’s not just been a dream.
Walk down the street with a spring in the step and be proud again to show off the badge and colours. Tomorrow, well just wake up and believe this is the day we’ve dreamt of for 22 Years.
COYB.
I just checked the bbc sport site on 13:16 - May 3 with 812 viewsKeno

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:25 - May 3 by homer_123

It's great - hope it lasts forever.

This, as fans, is what football is all about - tense, nervy, excited. Something to play for, being on the cusp of something, making history (jumpers for goal posts).

Seriously, saviour every single fricking moment. We have yearned for something like this for years and years and to be in this position two years running is something else.

I don't want it to end - take as long as possible for tomorrow to come.

I am loving every single minute.

I’d be enjoying it if my arse wasn’t quite so sure

Town Tummy has kicked it again

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I just checked the bbc sport site on 13:25 - May 3 with 753 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:29 - May 3 by ITFC_Forever

The Cov player that nearly scored in injury time was 17. Younger than my daughter.

What a (unpopular) moment at the very start of his career that would have been.

I genuinely missed this. Beer goggles perhaps!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

I just checked the bbc sport site on 15:03 - May 3 with 583 viewsBluespeed225

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:17 - May 3 by Swansea_Blue

Are they still only talking about whether Leeds can get promoted, or have they realised we exist by now?

Let’em! They’re gonna have to do a lot of re-writing! Same as Sky clips before /during games! Obviously done back in the summer as we don’t feature in clips of celebrating fans!
I just checked the bbc sport site on 15:08 - May 3 with 552 viewsEuropablue

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:17 - May 3 by Swansea_Blue

They are probably previewing the playoffs and charting Leed's victory and saying that second is rubbish anyway because when you win the playoffs you actually win something.
I just checked the bbc sport site on 15:10 - May 3 with 539 viewsEuropablue

I just checked the bbc sport site on 12:22 - May 3 by Illinoisblue

This week has actually been fine considering that we had a match on Tuesday and we play early tomorrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024