Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching tomorrow's game in Berlin? 15:52 - May 3 with 438 viewsGuateBlue

Last I saw was that Belushi's in Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße was the place to be. Is this still the place to go?
Anyone watching tomorrow's game in Berlin? on 15:53 - May 3 with 428 viewsZx1988

I'll be at PR, but last time I was in Berlin that was still the case. Unless it's no longer there, I can't imagine it will have changed.

That said, the Town match isn't listed on their 'upcoming games' tab (they're listing Arsenal v Bournemouth), so it might be worth dropping them a pre-emptive line to avoid disappointment.
[Post edited 3 May 15:55]

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Anyone watching tomorrow's game in Berlin? on 16:25 - May 3 with 379 viewsGuateBlue

Anyone watching tomorrow's game in Berlin? on 15:53 - May 3 by Zx1988

I'll be at PR, but last time I was in Berlin that was still the case. Unless it's no longer there, I can't imagine it will have changed.

That said, the Town match isn't listed on their 'upcoming games' tab (they're listing Arsenal v Bournemouth), so it might be worth dropping them a pre-emptive line to avoid disappointment.
[Post edited 3 May 15:55]

Thanks, I'll get on to them to ask
Anyone watching tomorrow's game in Berlin? on 07:03 - May 4 with 295 viewsGuateBlue

Anyone watching tomorrow's game in Berlin? on 16:25 - May 3 by GuateBlue

Thanks, I'll get on to them to ask

I spoke with them and they'll put it on in the Mitre bar on Ziegelstraße if anyone else is around
Anyone watching tomorrow's game in Berlin? on 11:55 - May 4 with 216 viewsJoewhittles

Anyone watching tomorrow's game in Berlin? on 07:03 - May 4 by GuateBlue

I spoke with them and they'll put it on in the Mitre bar on Ziegelstraße if anyone else is around

I am there! In Belushis. Table of Leeds fans next to me - all on my own. Anyone else joining from Berlin?! They are showing Ipswich V Huddersfield & Leeds V Southampton.
Anyone watching tomorrow's game in Berlin? on 12:07 - May 4 with 200 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Anyone watching tomorrow's game in Berlin? on 11:55 - May 4 by Joewhittles

I am there! In Belushis. Table of Leeds fans next to me - all on my own. Anyone else joining from Berlin?! They are showing Ipswich V Huddersfield & Leeds V Southampton.

Awks!

(Or if they look anything like their Manager- Orcs!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024