Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belated congratulations ( and an apology) 17:02 - May 3 with 1357 viewspafcprogs

All over bar the shouting. Enjoy your day, and don't forget to hammer that final nail in the 'uddersfield coffin.

It has been a remarkable season for you. Thoroughly deserved. I am loving the Mighty Whites and Martins Smarmy Army battling it out in the Play-Offs too.

The apology?

Well tomorrow I am also very much hoping Norwich do the business because I have a horrible feeling we may need them to. It's purely temporary. They did at least give us the goal difference that gives us hope when they visited. I hope you can forgive such self interest.

With any luck it will be while before you get troubled by us again....but I hope we hold on and who knows...I mean......Luton Town!!!!!!!!!!!!

And before you ask about Whittaker...two goals in fourteen. Nothing to see here :)

Look forward to you being runners up again next year :)

Your friendly green

Belated congratulations ( and an apology) on 17:08 - May 3 with 1278 viewsMK1

Cheers mate. Fingers crossed for your survival as well. I like to think our rivalry, whilst temporary, was always friendly and respectful.
I wish Plymouth nothing but good fortune and maybe we can meet in one of the cups in the future.
Take care mate and best wishes.
Belated congratulations ( and an apology) on 17:10 - May 3 with 1264 viewsghostofescobar

Good luck. Hope you lot stay up.

GhostOfEscobar

Belated congratulations ( and an apology) on 17:15 - May 3 with 1221 views_clive_baker_

Cheers. I don't think any of us thought we would be going in to the final game with a shot at promotion. There was a quiet confidence in the summer having been statistically the best team in L1 last season ( ) but never could've imagined this given the strength of those parachute clubs.

Good luck to Plymouth tomorrow too, and not just in a friendly reciprocal way. I've genuinely always liked Argyle and have said as much plenty on here. Proper club, non tw@tty fan base, and Suffolk and Devon folk have way more in common than separates us. I never bought into the faux rivalry last season and want you to do the business tomorrow. FWIW I can only see Birmingham drawing at best, so barring a big loss you should be fine IMO.
Belated congratulations ( and an apology) on 17:17 - May 3 with 1185 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Congratulate us if and when we do it!

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Belated congratulations ( and an apology) on 17:19 - May 3 with 1159 viewsMK1

Belated congratulations ( and an apology) on 17:17 - May 3 by BlueandTruesince82

Congratulate us if and when we do it!

That will be tomorrow at about 2.30 then.
Belated congratulations ( and an apology) on 19:44 - May 3 with 857 viewsSteve_M

Cheers and all the best for tomorrow. I would quite like to see both you and Hull get what you need tomorrow but very unlikely to happen for both of you, more likely you'll be ok and West Bros cling on.

At least Norwich, Leeds and Russell Martin in the play-offs (should that be how it finishes) means two of them are guaranteed to lose.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Belated congratulations ( and an apology) on 19:50 - May 3 with 810 viewsVic

Thanks Proggers and all the best for you lot tomorrow. Plenty of soft spots for you lot with the Mariner connection. Hopefully it will be many years before we play you again (unless you get to the Prem!)

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Belated congratulations ( and an apology) on 10:03 - May 5 with 429 viewspafcprogs

Belated congratulations ( and an apology) on 19:50 - May 3 by Vic

Thanks Proggers and all the best for you lot tomorrow. Plenty of soft spots for you lot with the Mariner connection. Hopefully it will be many years before we play you again (unless you get to the Prem!)

Alls well that ends well

Pleased for you. Delighted for us.

Don’t be a Luton /Sheffield United / Burnley

There are always the cups for a couple of seasons to tide us over.

Also. Any good loanees ? that Davies looks like he could do with a spell out West to bring him on

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024