Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big games 20:57 - May 3 with 557 viewsflykickingbybgunn

Makes me think of really big games that I have been to.

The FA Cup semi against WBA at Highbury in '78

The Final at Wembley of course.

The home game against FC Twente in the UEFA Cup Final '81. (We won 3-0)

The away leg was spent half way up my stairs with a tranny trying to get a good signal. " Wtefra ....Wark ........gtthc forward ........ llddhj..... Mariner ....fnnafvgsrw ..... Mills trip ......"

2001 Play off semi against Bolton !! 5-3. My eldest got back to the car and slumped into the seat and said "Gosh" Do you have any idea what it takes to get a 16 year old to say "Gosh".

Final at Wembley

Exeter last year

Hudders this year.........
Big games on 21:03 - May 3 with 509 viewsellaandred

We played AZ Alkmaar in the 1981 UEFA cup final
Big games on 21:08 - May 3 with 491 viewsgainsboroughblue

I was thinking this. The 26/27 year old me wasn't anywhere as nervous about the 98-99 and 99/00 games at the end of the season.

Was it the bravado of relative youth, was I more numb to nervousness because of my lifestyle of the time, I don't know. I was certainly much more sociable and maybe didn't have time to ruminate and overthink like I do now, sharing houses, relationships blah de blah. I'm alone (not lonely) much more now and have to listen to my own stupid inner thoughts more.

Anyhoo, in response.

1981-82 Forest Home which is as bad an omen to mention tonight of all nights as I could.

1986-87 Charlton Play-Offs

1991-92, all or any of the last 10 games

1996-2000 any playoff match

2004-2005 any play off match

I went to the semi final at Emirates. Big game? Ermmm yeah, maybe, but I didn't see it as game or life changing.
[Post edited 3 May 21:10]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Big games on 21:14 - May 3 with 454 viewsBluespeed225

Most of our big games lately (well last 20 years) have not gone well! Bolton away 02’, Sham’ play offs, games to get points to stay in The Championship in 19’. That hoodoo has hopefully been banished, excorcised. This team are ready .
Big games on 22:15 - May 3 with 357 viewsbsw72

Tranny? Ahem, I think the term is cross dresser.
Big games on 18:40 - May 5 with 185 viewsflykickingbybgunn

Big games on 22:15 - May 3 by bsw72

Tranny? Ahem, I think the term is cross dresser.

No. On this tranny you could get LW and FM but not S and M
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024