Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed Sheeran on Sky F1 show 21:26 - May 3 with 1259 viewsPinewoodblue

Gigs in Miami tonight & tomorrow. Watching game with some Town fans he has met. Also announced he has signed up to sponsor club next season. Didn't specifically say shirt sponsor.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Ed Sheeran on Sky F1 show on 21:35 - May 3 with 1150 viewsZx1988

Interesting point on shirt sponsorship.

I don't know the figures for these sorts of things, but I'd assume that if we went up, a PL front-of-shirt sponsorship would probably be out of his reach from a cost/benefit point of view.

My only worry is we may end up with a more 'standard' sponsor from the general 'profiting from addiction and misery' list of companies.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Ed Sheeran on Sky F1 show on 21:41 - May 3 with 1062 viewsessexpaul64

Ed Sheeran on Sky F1 show on 21:35 - May 3 by Zx1988

I don't know the figures for these sorts of things, but I'd assume that if we went up, a PL front-of-shirt sponsorship would probably be out of his reach from a cost/benefit point of view.

My only worry is we may end up with a more 'standard' sponsor from the general 'profiting from addiction and misery' list of companies.

So long as its not ‘Norwich & Peterborough building society’ 🤣
Ed Sheeran on Sky F1 show on 21:45 - May 3 with 1019 viewsSitfcB

It won’t pay for itself if we go up, that’s why he’s got to do the gigs and miss the game
[Post edited 3 May 21:48]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ed Sheeran on Sky F1 show on 21:46 - May 3 with 1005 viewsstonojnr

out of his reach ? his net worth is £300million, he sold 3m tickets for his 2022 European tour which grossed £202m.

just think how many shirts we will sell worldwide with his logo&name attached to it in the Premier league.

he's being interviewed on Sky F1 which goes worldwide as the English language F1 provider for those that dont take the F1 official feed, name another sponsor with that kind of outreach for a club at our level ?
Ed Sheeran on Sky F1 show on 22:11 - May 3 with 805 viewsstringy

I know the world (football) doesn't work like that, but in my dreams we turn down an offer 100 k more than Sheeran's offer to keep the shirt sponsorship local boy / global reach / not gambling or Gulf States
Ed Sheeran on Sky F1 show on 22:37 - May 3 with 670 viewsUSA

I think it will be a shirt sponsorship from watching that.

He made a right hash of the permutations!!
Ed Sheeran on Sky F1 show on 23:14 - May 3 with 494 viewsle2blue

Ed Sheeran on Sky F1 show on 21:46 - May 3 by stonojnr

out of his reach ? his net worth is £300million, he sold 3m tickets for his 2022 European tour which grossed £202m.

just think how many shirts we will sell worldwide with his logo&name attached to it in the Premier league.

he's being interviewed on Sky F1 which goes worldwide as the English language F1 provider for those that dont take the F1 official feed, name another sponsor with that kind of outreach for a club at our level ?

Magical Vegas?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024