Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do kids get to watch players get off the coach? 22:06 - May 3 with 503 viewsBluJu

My kids are hyper tonight!

How do kids get close to players getting off the coach when it arrives? Prior arrangement only, are they mascots, etc etc?
How do kids get to watch players get off the coach? on 22:21 - May 3 with 428 viewsBasuco

With the greet the players coach tomorrow it might not be possible, but get to Sir Alf Ramsey way near the main gate early and ask at the gate. If you are not allowed in, being there to watch the coach go past will be manic and epic beyond belief, They will love it, flares, smoke bombs chanting, singing, just fantastic, probably better than watching the players get off the coach. Be there at 10:00 to 10:30 as it will be packed. Enjoy.
How do kids get to watch players get off the coach? on 22:24 - May 3 with 418 viewsLord_Lucan

How do kids get to watch players get off the coach? on 22:21 - May 3 by Basuco

With the greet the players coach tomorrow it might not be possible, but get to Sir Alf Ramsey way near the main gate early and ask at the gate. If you are not allowed in, being there to watch the coach go past will be manic and epic beyond belief, They will love it, flares, smoke bombs chanting, singing, just fantastic, probably better than watching the players get off the coach. Be there at 10:00 to 10:30 as it will be packed. Enjoy.

My 6 year old grandson is going down with my daughter.

They are joining me and the droogs for a fry up at 09.00 before heading to PR.

I'm going down the pub.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

How do kids get to watch players get off the coach? on 22:27 - May 3 with 391 viewsCoastalblue

How do kids get to watch players get off the coach? on 22:24 - May 3 by Lord_Lucan

My 6 year old grandson is going down with my daughter.

They are joining me and the droogs for a fry up at 09.00 before heading to PR.

I'm going down the pub.

I so very badly want the fry up to include tonights kebab refried.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

How do kids get to watch players get off the coach? on 22:30 - May 3 with 376 viewsBluJu

How do kids get to watch players get off the coach? on 22:27 - May 3 by Coastalblue

I so very badly want the fry up to include tonights kebab refried.

We'll be driving from East Midlands but will leave nice and early this time.

Unfortunately that means the pub is not really an option!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024