Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7.5 hours to KO, midday in Taiwan 05:04 - May 4 with 325 viewsdelias_cheesy_flaps

Wish I was there, watching our promotion back where we belong!

Thank god for IPTV, beers and a quiet hotel room to enjoy the buildup and the game.

COYB

Blog: This Might Rub You Up the Wrong Way, it Might Not!

7.5 hours to KO, midday in Taiwan on 05:30 - May 4 with 279 viewsBattersea_Blue

I’m a 4 hour flight from you, in Thailand. 11.30 here now, sitting on my balcony contemplating.

I also have IPTV, couldn’t live without that, along with TownTV.

I got back for Exeter last season but not able to get there this time.

Got a table booked at my local sports bar for some mates to watch it. I’ve said I’m watching it in my condo. I need to be alone. If we’re 2 up at half time I’ll join them. If it’s 0-0 or God forbid we’re losing, I’ll join them at full time providing we’re promoted. If we’re not, my 11th floor balcony will be tempting . . 😂
7.5 hours to KO, midday in Taiwan on 05:44 - May 4 with 257 viewsdelias_cheesy_flaps

7.5 hours to KO, midday in Taiwan on 05:30 - May 4 by Battersea_Blue

I’m a 4 hour flight from you, in Thailand. 11.30 here now, sitting on my balcony contemplating.

I also have IPTV, couldn’t live without that, along with TownTV.

I got back for Exeter last season but not able to get there this time.

Got a table booked at my local sports bar for some mates to watch it. I’ve said I’m watching it in my condo. I need to be alone. If we’re 2 up at half time I’ll join them. If it’s 0-0 or God forbid we’re losing, I’ll join them at full time providing we’re promoted. If we’re not, my 11th floor balcony will be tempting . . 😂

We will be fine BB...3 or 4 goals up by HT, a repeat of Exeter last season.

People seem to be overlooking the simple fact that Leeds have to beat Southampton to be in with a sniff, and that won't be easy. Rather be playing Huddersfield than Southampton, that's for sure!

Will be moving the family to Ban Chang in 3 months myself, apart from the mighty ITFC the UK has no appeal any longer.

7.5 hours to KO, midday in Taiwan on 07:13 - May 4 with 220 viewsBattersea_Blue

7.5 hours to KO, midday in Taiwan on 05:44 - May 4 by delias_cheesy_flaps

We will be fine BB...3 or 4 goals up by HT, a repeat of Exeter last season.

People seem to be overlooking the simple fact that Leeds have to beat Southampton to be in with a sniff, and that won't be easy. Rather be playing Huddersfield than Southampton, that's for sure!

Will be moving the family to Ban Chang in 3 months myself, apart from the mighty ITFC the UK has no appeal any longer.

My thoughts exactly about the UK. Family, friends and ITFC (not necessarily in that order) are the only things I miss. It's a shambles and when Starmer wins the election later this year it'll deteriorate even further.

I'm in Jomtien, which is a 45 minute drive to Ban Chang.

I'm really hopeful today. An early goal please, then it should be plain sailing . .

Love your user name by the way . .
7.5 hours to KO, midday in Taiwan on 07:19 - May 4 with 207 viewsdelias_cheesy_flaps

7.5 hours to KO, midday in Taiwan on 07:13 - May 4 by Battersea_Blue

My thoughts exactly about the UK. Family, friends and ITFC (not necessarily in that order) are the only things I miss. It's a shambles and when Starmer wins the election later this year it'll deteriorate even further.

I'm in Jomtien, which is a 45 minute drive to Ban Chang.

I'm really hopeful today. An early goal please, then it should be plain sailing . .

Love your user name by the way . .

Yeah we'll be fine, Southampton will get something at Leeds without us trouncing Huddersfield a'la Exeter.

Have to start the Thai supporters branch if there isn't one already!

And to think somebody complained to admin some years back about my username

7.5 hours to KO, midday in Taiwan on 07:42 - May 4 with 187 viewsBattersea_Blue

7.5 hours to KO, midday in Taiwan on 07:19 - May 4 by delias_cheesy_flaps

Yeah we'll be fine, Southampton will get something at Leeds without us trouncing Huddersfield a'la Exeter.

Have to start the Thai supporters branch if there isn't one already!

And to think somebody complained to admin some years back about my username

I don't know if there is an ITFC Thai supporters branch, but be great to set one up.

I've converted a few people here in Jomtien, even a couple of Americans.

My condo block has Hemingways Sports bar attached to it and I've had them show ITFC games. I've booked a table for 6 today, though it'll be 5 people to start with as I'm gonna watch it in my condo. Too stressful and want to see the build up properly on TV.

I've told them if we're 2 up at half time I'll come down . . .
7.5 hours to KO, midday in Taiwan on 07:48 - May 4 with 181 viewsdelias_cheesy_flaps

7.5 hours to KO, midday in Taiwan on 07:42 - May 4 by Battersea_Blue

I don't know if there is an ITFC Thai supporters branch, but be great to set one up.

I've converted a few people here in Jomtien, even a couple of Americans.

My condo block has Hemingways Sports bar attached to it and I've had them show ITFC games. I've booked a table for 6 today, though it'll be 5 people to start with as I'm gonna watch it in my condo. Too stressful and want to see the build up properly on TV.

I've told them if we're 2 up at half time I'll come down . . .

Hopefully you'll be in Hemingways before HT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024