Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else getting a ton of messages from non footy peeps? 09:57 - May 4 with 372 viewsDyland

Unbelievable love-in for the Towen.

Quite a story unfolding.

OGAAT.

COYFB let's facking do this!

Xxxxxxxx

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Anyone else getting a ton of messages from non footy peeps? on 10:00 - May 4 with 336 viewsvictorywilhappen

Four different countries..most are footie fans. It's a global project
Anyone else getting a ton of messages from non footy peeps? on 10:00 - May 4 with 336 viewsMJallday

Just went to Sainsbury’s, 3 random people wished me good luck

Not sure if it was about the football or the bacon I picked up

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Anyone else getting a ton of messages from non footy peeps? on 10:01 - May 4 with 329 viewsEwan_Oozami

Nope, my non-footy friends are only vaguely aware of the significance of today....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Anyone else getting a ton of messages from non footy peeps? on 10:07 - May 4 with 272 viewsSaleAway

Yeah. Nice that we've suddenly reappeared in the nations collective consciousness

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Anyone else getting a ton of messages from non footy peeps? on 10:15 - May 4 with 226 viewsRyorry

Anyone else getting a ton of messages from non footy peeps? on 10:01 - May 4 by Ewan_Oozami

Nope, my non-footy friends are only vaguely aware of the significance of today....

Mine aren't even vaguely aware - when I've mentioned anything in the past, we've promptly gone & lost the next game, so I've kept stum for the past 2 weeks.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024