Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They should have just left the stadium feed on... 14:51 - May 4 with 440 viewsKropotkin123

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

They should have just left the stadium feed on... on 14:54 - May 4 with 402 viewsMJallday

The sky pics are amazing tbf

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

They should have just left the stadium feed on... on 14:55 - May 4 with 387 viewsWeWereZombies

My screen froze just as Hirst's pitchside interview was getting going...so I am. ahem, back from Ethiopia now...and realise that I haven't had lunch yet. And then a postprandial nap if I can manage it.

Hopefully there will be some footage on TownTV at some point.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

They should have just left the stadium feed on... on 14:57 - May 4 with 373 viewsFromIpswichToPhoenix

Town Tv cut the feed!!!!
They should have just left the stadium feed on... on 15:03 - May 4 with 316 viewsEuropablue

They absolutely should have extended the coverage for an extra hour! I don't know what to do with myself now. I'm at home, so maybe I'll just go and do some DIY or some work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024