Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & 15:56 - May 4 with 1244 viewsRyorry

All other true Town fans who can't be with us to enjoy today, after sitting through all awful ME years.

Hope their spirits are somehow able to look down & capture the joy from the ether floating up from PR 💙❤️💙

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 15:59 - May 4 with 1210 viewsgainsboroughblue

Dalai too. Well said. I thought of these people during this week.

Not to mention those I grew up watching Town with. Sladey, Kempy, Flash and many more.

Emotional.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:04 - May 4 with 1164 viewsRyorry

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 15:59 - May 4 by gainsboroughblue

Not to mention those I grew up watching Town with. Sladey, Kempy, Flash and many more.

Emotional.

Adding Brian (don't think he was on TWTD), brother of readtheleaguetable. A true gent, lovely man.

Hope others will add those I've left out.

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:05 - May 4 with 1161 viewsIllinoisblue

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 15:59 - May 4 by gainsboroughblue

Emotional.

Simon Willet too, to add to that list of the old faces. RIP beautiful blues.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:07 - May 4 with 1144 viewsgainsboroughblue

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:05 - May 4 by Illinoisblue

Simon Willet too, to add to that list of the old faces. RIP beautiful blues.

Crikey. Yeah, last saw Willet in Yates' at Southampton pre-cup tie over a decade ago. Barry Thompson as well. Played football with him. His finest moment was getting in on camera clambering over his seat at Southend when Thommo scored.

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:08 - May 4 with 1132 viewsGlasgowBlue

Loved Joe Soap. TLA and Dalai looking down from Heaven as well.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:08 - May 4 with 1132 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Thinking of my Dad with whom I have vague memories beginning late 90s and into 2000/01.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:11 - May 4 with 1110 viewsPaganBlue

My first post here for a very long time... Mrs TLA here, sending thanks to those keeping him in their hearts. It's been such an emotional day today, and I so wish he was still here to see it.
Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:13 - May 4 with 1089 viewsSwailsey

TLA x

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:16 - May 4 with 1067 viewsPaganBlue

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:13 - May 4 by Swailsey

TLA x

Much love to you mate - I think of you often xx
Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:17 - May 4 with 1054 viewsRyorry

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:11 - May 4 by PaganBlue

My first post here for a very long time... Mrs TLA here, sending thanks to those keeping him in their hearts. It's been such an emotional day today, and I so wish he was still here to see it.

Sending you a virtual hug.

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:30 - May 4 with 993 viewsIllinoisblue

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:07 - May 4 by gainsboroughblue

Crikey. Yeah, last saw Willet in Yates' at Southampton pre-cup tie over a decade ago. Barry Thompson as well. Played football with him. His finest moment was getting in on camera clambering over his seat at Southend when Thommo scored.

That clip from Southend always makes me smile. Proper rogues gallery in the seats!

62 - 78 - 81

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:32 - May 4 with 985 viewsgainsboroughblue

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:30 - May 4 by Illinoisblue

That clip from Southend always makes me smile. Proper rogues gallery in the seats!

I was (thankfully) half a frame from being on there myself with a shocking (of the time) perm.

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 17:09 - May 4 with 870 viewsIllinoisblue

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 16:32 - May 4 by gainsboroughblue

I was (thankfully) half a frame from being on there myself with a shocking (of the time) perm.

I’m sure it was a lovely perm. 😄

62 - 78 - 81

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 18:07 - May 4 with 802 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Congratulations on the thread that finally made me cry today Ryorry xx

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 18:21 - May 4 with 774 viewsChurchman

I took my dad’s Wembley 2000 scarf (found it the other month in his house) and baseball cap. Silly really.

But it was a day for all those we have lost who are ‘always a blue’ too. Also for those who couldn’t go for whatever reason, outside the ground, in the town, across the county, across the country and the world. I’m so pleased that the younger generations who have know nothing much of note got to witness such a special day.

It was so special.
Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 18:32 - May 4 with 748 viewscbower

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

bluescouser

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 19:46 - May 4 with 665 viewsBent_double

My late brother-in-law, Steve 'Jesse' James, who passed away last January, missing both promotions, you left us too soon, mate.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 20:26 - May 4 with 589 viewsblueasfook

Lovely post Ryorry. Very thoughtful.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 20:41 - May 4 with 522 viewsWellGroomedUngulate

Lovely post. Times like this should make us think about all the nonsense on here being a family affair and that we all have one true love in common.

"Here for a good time, not a long time"

Also in this joyous time, thinking of Joe Soap, No.9, TG & on 21:00 - May 4 with 473 viewsKropotkin123

If they can see through all the blue smoke, haha.

Lovely message

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024