Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Promotion merchandise email from the club just now 17:12 - May 4 with 719 viewsIllinoisblue

Wasting no time. And that’s exactly how it should be if we’re going to be a serious club. Time to go shopping!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Promotion merchandise email from the club just now on 18:27 - May 4 with 568 viewsle2blue

But not as quick as the east end boys outside the ground. “Get ya premier league scarves, hats and flags”
Promotion merchandise email from the club just now on 18:35 - May 4 with 522 viewsPerublue

What’s the situation with kits these days ? I’ve lost track , is it a new one every season ?
I might just have to get one stretched over my 1 pack stomach for the first time in decades.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Promotion merchandise email from the club just now on 19:06 - May 4 with 434 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Promotion merchandise email from the club just now on 18:35 - May 4 by Perublue

What’s the situation with kits these days ? I’ve lost track , is it a new one every season ?
I might just have to get one stretched over my 1 pack stomach for the first time in decades.

Yes. I imagine we'll hear about the new one soon.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Promotion merchandise email from the club just now on 20:05 - May 4 with 311 viewsberkstractorboy

Promotion merchandise email from the club just now on 18:35 - May 4 by Perublue

Will look lovely with EPL patches on the arm rather than EFL
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024