Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just think... 17:14 - May 4 with 940 viewsThe_Major

Somewhere in the depths of Elland Road, white ribbons are being untied from an identical trophy to the one Morsy lifted.

The ribbons and trophy, along with the "PROMOTED 2024" board, and all those "We're Going Up!" flags provided by the EFL and Sky Bet, are all being loaded into a van, and the van heading off down the M1.

Beautiful, isn't it?

(At least I assume that's the case. I doubt the EFL would go to the expense of having a helicopter in a field somewhere near Kettering filled with paraphernalia for a runners up prize ready to head north or east at a moments notice)
Just think... on 19:27 - May 4 with 750 viewsRyorry

Really? I thought they were promoted 12 weeks, 8 weeks & 3 weeks ago? 🤔

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just think... on 20:34 - May 4 with 658 viewsBarcaBlue

Just think... on 19:27 - May 4 by Ryorry

Really? I thought they were promoted 12 weeks, 8 weeks & 3 weeks ago? 🤔

Leeds are such a dislikeable club. Let's not forget that starting the season they had players who refused to play, those players were then standing on advertising hoardings milking it up like a Yorkshire Christ Redeemer after a goal and are now shown up for what they really are - serial bottlers, mercenaries and facing another season in the Championship.

I think and hope they'll struggle to turn it around in the play-offs.
Just think... on 20:42 - May 4 with 612 viewsblueasfook

I think most Leeds fans were resigned to the play offs. Losing at QPR was a humbling experience for them. And after we won at Cov I think most accepted top 2 wasn't going to happen.

Of all the teams in the play offs I think they deserve to go up. They had a great run second half of season. I'd certainly rather see them go up than N*rwich.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Just think... on 20:44 - May 4 with 594 viewspointofblue

I'd assume the trophy was with us and would have been flown to Elland Road if required. Bear in mind, by the time it took to clear the pitch at Portman Road etc., something similar would have happened at Leeds to buy them time to get the trophy there.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Just think... on 20:52 - May 4 with 557 viewsChurchman

There must be a set of medals going spare too. Oh well.
Just think... on 21:16 - May 4 with 467 viewsBent_double

Just think... on 20:44 - May 4 by pointofblue

I'd assume the trophy was with us and would have been flown to Elland Road if required. Bear in mind, by the time it took to clear the pitch at Portman Road etc., something similar would have happened at Leeds to buy them time to get the trophy there.

A helicopter landed outside the group near the end of the game, so maybe the trophy was in it.

I saw that....from outside the ground....sniff

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024