Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to say thank you. 18:54 - May 4 with 684 viewsMK1

A massive thank you to Kieran McKenna and his backroom team. They have transformed our club and given it back to us fans. His man management is top draw and the calmness with which he speaks just fills me with confidence. A very talented manager that we are lucky Ashton took a punt on.
To the players, a thank you from the heart. You guys have been absolutely fantastic for the last 2 season and brought so much joy into my life. The togetherness of the squad just shouts out and the performances have been off the scale. You should all be so proud of yourselves, as us fans are so very proud of each and every one of you.
To the fans, thanks for breathing new life into our club. The joy, fun and excitement you have given to match days has helped the team across the line. We are an important part of the club and on so many occasions we have seen them over the line. The away days have been an absolute joy these last 2 season. So much noise and colour that made all those miles so much easier. The match day experience has to be about fun and entertainment and the fans have done more than their part.
I am old enough to have seen it all before, so am so grateful to all involved in our rise back to the top for those young enough to finally see us back where we belong. I have loved this club all my life and now the youngsters can see why we are who we are.
And of course thanks to all you great people on here. Some of you are mad as hell, but you are Ipswich supporters so you will do for me.
Ipswich Town Football Club I thank you all. You have made an elderly man feel young again.
Time to say thank you. on 19:15 - May 4 with 624 viewsRyorry

Many of those players absolutely ran through walls & the pain barrier & stayed there for us, the Club, their team-mates and themselves towards the end of the season, what with illness, injuries, long-term absences etc.

So yes, would like to join you in giving all of them, KM, & coaching staff, my heartfelt thanks here, as I couldn't be there in person.

Will also add my thanks to all the unseen support staff in the background who've worked their socks off to help achieve this, from secretaries, canteen & cleaning staff right through to the groundsmen/women. A real team effort
[Post edited 4 May 19:16]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Time to say thank you. on 19:28 - May 4 with 601 viewsMK1

Time to say thank you. on 19:15 - May 4 by Ryorry

Many of those players absolutely ran through walls & the pain barrier & stayed there for us, the Club, their team-mates and themselves towards the end of the season, what with illness, injuries, long-term absences etc.

So yes, would like to join you in giving all of them, KM, & coaching staff, my heartfelt thanks here, as I couldn't be there in person.

Will also add my thanks to all the unseen support staff in the background who've worked their socks off to help achieve this, from secretaries, canteen & cleaning staff right through to the groundsmen/women. A real team effort

Yes mate, everybody connected with the club. What a ride we are on.
Time to say thank you. on 09:23 - May 5 with 477 viewsMK1

Time to say thank you. on 19:15 - May 4 by Ryorry

Just thinking about it, our fitness staff did an amazing job. Luongo and Axel were meant to be crocks when they came here. Only Burns and Hirst were absent for a significant time from memory. Who ever they are, a massive thanks for keeping the core of the squad fit and available.
Time to say thank you. on 10:35 - May 5 with 428 viewsRyorry

Time to say thank you. on 09:23 - May 5 by MK1

Just thinking about it, our fitness staff did an amazing job. Luongo and Axel were meant to be crocks when they came here. Only Burns and Hirst were absent for a significant time from memory. Who ever they are, a massive thanks for keeping the core of the squad fit and available.

Yes indeed, well-mentioned 👍

They seem to have done a job on Pert too, judging by the dressing room video posted by Frimmers this morning!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Time to say thank you. on 14:56 - May 5 with 362 viewsMK1

Time to say thank you. on 10:35 - May 5 by Ryorry

Yes indeed, well-mentioned 👍

They seem to have done a job on Pert too, judging by the dressing room video posted by Frimmers this morning!

Just watched it. Wouldn't want to get into a fight with him. Brilliant scenes and great that the management have been joining in with celebrations. So they should, they have been brilliant.
Time to say thank you. on 15:57 - May 5 with 305 viewsNomore4

Time to say thank you. on 14:56 - May 5 by MK1

Just watched it. Wouldn't want to get into a fight with him. Brilliant scenes and great that the management have been joining in with celebrations. So they should, they have been brilliant.

And a massive thank you to Blue Action….on all you’ve done over the years.
Time to say thank you. on 19:15 - May 5 with 233 viewsMK1

Time to say thank you. on 15:57 - May 5 by Nomore4

And a massive thank you to Blue Action….on all you’ve done over the years.

All of the support has been massive. We have sold out most of the season home and away. Fantastic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024