Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is this thing called love? 19:26 - May 4 with 275 viewsNthQldITFC

Having maintained, for the last twenty years, a somewhat snooty and snobbish attitude and complete disengagement with the FA Barclaycard Premiership or whatever the thing is called, I found myself just now listening avidly, whilst doing the washing up, to a match between Wolverhampton Wanderers (I wasn't sure they still existed) and apparent table-toppers Manchester City - yes City!

Whilst the atmosphere seemed a bit flat and they kept stopping the game to refer to some bloke called Mr Veeyayarr (or something), it did still sound like football. Town will surely do well in there next season because apparently old Al 'Finger' Haaland is still playing for the leaders!

I did actually, for the first time since the end of the game today, shed a little tear or two into my Fairy Liquid suds.

Well, we've got no choice - we have to engage with that monster next year because..........................................

"WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!
COME - ON - YOU - BLUE - BOYS"
[Post edited 4 May 19:27]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

What is this thing called love? on 19:30 - May 4 with 236 viewsMK1

I can't deal with next season yet. Just enjoying the moment we are in.
What is this thing called love? on 19:52 - May 4 with 187 viewsBlueBoots

I'm not sure how I'll come to terms with it - think I developed Stockholm Syndrome with the number of years we were in the division last time, so not even had a chance to get used to us being a Championship club yet

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024