Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whilst we are celebrating tonight 19:41 - May 4 with 1703 viewsCheltenham_Blue

please do remember to send thoughts and prayers to Don Goodman, who has suffered a personal trauma.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 19:44 - May 4 with 1636 viewsIllinoisblue

Thoughts and prayers also to Huckerby who spent the first half of the season mockingly comparing us to Real Madrid and then proceeded to say less and less about us as the season went on.

Weren’t far wrong were you, Darren, you magic hat c**t.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 19:48 - May 4 with 1577 viewsMJallday

Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 19:44 - May 4 by Illinoisblue

Thoughts and prayers also to Huckerby who spent the first half of the season mockingly comparing us to Real Madrid and then proceeded to say less and less about us as the season went on.

Listening to Sutton choking on his words in 606 is amusing

He did top it off with “they’ll be straight down anyway” - cementing his bellend status

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 19:54 - May 4 with 1493 viewsRyorry

Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 19:48 - May 4 by MJallday

He did top it off with “they’ll be straight down anyway” - cementing his bellend status

Letting his jealousy show.

Classlesst tw!t.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 19:54 - May 4 with 1501 viewsDavoIPB

The commentators on the Leeds game were gutted when Southampton scored and over excited when Leeds scored.
Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 19:54 - May 4 with 1488 viewsdavblue

a few crumbles in there also.

TBF he has praised and defended us against some pretty basic views from Norwich fans, like 'the worst team to get automatic promotion'
Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 19:55 - May 4 with 1464 viewsEastTownBlue

Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 19:48 - May 4 by MJallday

Not sure if I can cope with people getting annoyed by his weekly PL score predictions. The only time he has predicted us to win in the FA Cup was against Maidstone.
Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 19:59 - May 4 with 1408 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Leeds would have fallen away faster…
Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 20:27 - May 4 with 1219 viewsNBVJohn

I was rather hoping that someone with more time on their hands than they know what to do with could put together a montage of hilariously wrong and dismissive Sky quotes that haven’t aged particularly well.

There’s a wealth of material from oxygen thieves like Hinchcliffe and Goodman as well as the Sky commentator that proclaimed that the ‘cream of the Championship rises to the top’ as Leeds finally had a few hours at the top of the table sometime around January. If I recall correctly, it wasn’t even on goal difference, but goals scored. Clearly they were running away with it at that point.
Login to get fewer ads

Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 20:45 - May 4 with 1099 viewsIllinoisblue

Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 20:27 - May 4 by NBVJohn

I was rather hoping that someone with more time on their hands than they know what to do with could put together a montage of hilariously wrong and dismissive Sky quotes that haven’t aged particularly well.

There’s a wealth of material from oxygen thieves like Hinchcliffe and Goodman as well as the Sky commentator that proclaimed that the ‘cream of the Championship rises to the top’ as Leeds finally had a few hours at the top of the table sometime around January. If I recall correctly, it wasn’t even on goal difference, but goals scored. Clearly they were running away with it at that point.

I legitimately think you could put together a souvenir book of all the mocking tweets and comments aimed at us this season.

Book title: Lucky FC
Sub-head: How deflections and good fortune helped the luckiest team in football history get promoted.

Then 100+ pages of screenshots of fans moaning about our deflected goals and late winners.

Last page simply a pic of the league table and KM’s smiling face.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 20:47 - May 4 with 1074 viewsFtnfwest

Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 19:54 - May 4 by DavoIPB

The commentators on the Leeds game were gutted when Southampton scored and over excited when Leeds scored.

Have to say they look shot (Leeds). Fancy scum to turn them over but had a feeling martin would regroup Southampton. Reckon they could be the third team up.
Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 20:47 - May 4 with 1060 viewsTrumptonBlue

Goodman was on co-comms today and was nothing but complimentary.
Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 21:12 - May 4 with 915 viewsNBVJohn

Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 20:47 - May 4 by TrumptonBlue

I was slightly surprised that it was Goodman, but given that he was speechless as Leeds imploded at QPR last week, I don’t suppose Sky could take the risk on a silent co commentator for a second successive week.

He had nowhere to go with a performance as clinical, comfortable and professional as Town today.

Whilst on the subject of TV coverage I hope Look East have got a decent sporting spectacle like competitive tidliwinks highlights from Diss or something equally compelling lined up for Monday night because they’re sure as hell not going to want to go anywhere near football.
Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 21:34 - May 4 with 736 viewsreusersfreekicks

Whilst we are celebrating tonight on 20:47 - May 4 by TrumptonBlue

For thr first time ever
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024