Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remind me again of the odds of us going up automatically? (n/t) 19:57 - May 4 with 719 viewsDeano69

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Remind me again of the odds of us going up automatically? (n/t) on 19:58 - May 4 with 711 viewsFrimleyBlue

Probably Evens at the moment.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Remind me again of the odds of us going up automatically? (n/t) on 20:00 - May 4 with 698 viewspointofblue

As of now? Don't think there's any money in it.

This is one link from 3rd August. Had us down as sixth favourites, level with Norwich.
https://www.football.london/football-league/latest-efl-championship-promotion-od

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Remind me again of the odds of us going up automatically? (n/t) on 20:03 - May 4 with 647 viewsSwansea_Blue

Remind me again of the odds of us going up automatically? (n/t) on 20:00 - May 4 by pointofblue

As of now? Don't think there's any money in it.

This is one link from 3rd August. Had us down as sixth favourites, level with Norwich.
https://www.football.london/football-league/latest-efl-championship-promotion-od

Yes, I remember us being touted for top 6 back then and thinking people were off their rocker.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Remind me again of the odds of us going up automatically? (n/t) on 20:06 - May 4 with 619 viewspointofblue

Remind me again of the odds of us going up automatically? (n/t) on 20:03 - May 4 by Swansea_Blue

Yes, I remember us being touted for top 6 back then and thinking people were off their rocker.

Four Four Two predicted fifth, which I thought was a tad optimistic.

Actually, I've rooted it out so we can see how they did.

1. Leicester
2. Middlesbrough
3. Southampton
4. Sunderland
5. Ipswich
6. Blackburn
7. Leeds
8. West Brom
9. Millwall
10. Coventry
11. Watford
12. Norwich
13. Hull
14. Swansea
15. Stoke
16. Bristol City
17. Preston
18. Birmingham
19. Sheffield Wednesday
20. Plymouth
21. Huddersfield
22. Rotherham
23. Cardiff
24. QPR

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Remind me again of the odds of us going up automatically? (n/t) on 21:18 - May 4 with 424 viewsDeano69

Utterly amazing

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024