Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. 20:48 - May 4 with 1545 viewsFrimleyBlue

But it's been awesome being able to be part of today, this season and previous with the forum.

Apologies for all the sht I put.

Can't wait for the summer and what ever lies ahead.

COYB!!

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. on 20:51 - May 4 with 1493 viewstonybied

We're all knobs sometimes Frimmers. At the end of the day you're one of us x
I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. on 20:55 - May 4 with 1440 viewsKropotkin123

You can't change the past, you can only shape the future.

We can all take things too far. Just aim to support the whole team going forward, whether we/they are doing well or not. Supporting is only going to increase the chances of us/them doing better.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. on 20:55 - May 4 with 1434 viewsMK1

I've been a total knob all my life mate.
You are an Ipswich Town supporter and that makes you alright in my book.
I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. on 20:56 - May 4 with 1424 viewsKeno

Frimmers Football Genius

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. on 21:27 - May 4 with 1248 viewsSitfcB

Smarmy cûnt hahaha

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. on 21:30 - May 4 with 1225 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't put yourself down like that mate.

It's definitely been longer

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. on 21:41 - May 4 with 1153 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

THIS season?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. on 21:59 - May 4 with 1060 viewsmonkeymagic

It’s good to have you back. COYFB.
Login to get fewer ads

I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. on 22:07 - May 4 with 1015 viewsWellGroomedUngulate

Bookmarking for next season!

"Here for a good time, not a long time"

I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. on 22:16 - May 4 with 976 viewsNthQldITFC

You might have had a few odd opinions at times (or that might just be my odd opinion) but you're notable for your calmness under fire and the mature and tolerant way you've coped with sometimes well OTT criticism.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. on 22:22 - May 4 with 935 viewsMckenna1263

Everyone should be entitled to have their opinion respected whether others agree with it or not. At the end of the day this is a discussion forum for all Ipswich supporters who only wish the best for the club.
I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. on 22:31 - May 4 with 887 viewsRobTheMonk

Haha you’ve certainly had your fair share of controversy!

Enjoy it. That’s all I ask.!
I've been a tw@t this season. Well possibly longer. on 07:11 - May 5 with 514 viewsBarcaBlue

Now is probably a good time to empty div lists here, but we're going to need some serious Premier League posting from now on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024