Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you like to play for Ipswich if we are to recruit ? 23:13 - May 4 with 872 viewseddiespearitt03

My favourite midfield player is Gibbs White ( Notts Forest ).
They survived relegation so little chance of him leaving

How many players will be signed ?
Who would you like to play for Ipswich if we are to recruit ? on 23:16 - May 4 with 823 viewsMJallday

Summerville and Rutter from Leeds

Just for the sh1thousery

I honestly don’t know the premier league and its players that well . Apparently there’s some bloke that’s ok called harland from Man City - probably should go for him

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Who would you like to play for Ipswich if we are to recruit ? on 23:19 - May 4 with 809 viewsBondiBlue

Like last season, only ones i care about signing are loanees that are here already.

Omari, sarmiento and moore are this summer's george hirst.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Who would you like to play for Ipswich if we are to recruit ? on 23:24 - May 4 with 780 viewsJ2BLUE

Who would you like to play for Ipswich if we are to recruit ? on 23:19 - May 4 by BondiBlue

Like last season, only ones i care about signing are loanees that are here already.

Omari, sarmiento and moore are this summer's george hirst.

Hutchinson is the one for me.

Realistically it would be a loan but i'm sure he will be a late one if it gets done. Likely to go on Chelsea's pre season tour and he's got a chance of being kept there IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who would you like to play for Ipswich if we are to recruit ? on 23:29 - May 4 with 753 viewsFrimleyBlue

I've no idea what is a realistic signing for prem.

But if were picking from championship
I'd go jobe Bellingham. Whittaker. ( if hutch goes)
Sargent ( sorry )
Szmodics ( however you spell it)

Then look at a few 26+ fringe prem players or real senior ones.
No idea if we could get him. Afford him or whatever.. again no idea what our wage budget would be.. but maguire I'd love for that experience. Barkley too.
But what becomes a realistic signing now?

I think downes will be on the list.
[Post edited 4 May 23:33]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Who would you like to play for Ipswich if we are to recruit ? on 23:54 - May 4 with 609 viewsrickw

Hutchison has to be priority #1
I'd sign Moore too he may be older than our usual targets but he gives us a different threat.

After that I think we need competition for Morsy and Luongo so I'd like to see Flynn Downes back, if not Sheaf from Coventry looked decent.

We also need competition for Burgess at left centre back. Jacob Greaves from Hull seems suited to the position.

If Walton wants to move on then Michael Cooper from Plymouth just has a year left on his contract so could be available for a reasonable price, he fits the mould of keeper Hladky has made his own and is statistically the best keeper in the Championship this season.

We also need cover for Leif Davis, perhaps a PL loan, don't know who though...

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024