Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are you all this glorious morning? 08:31 - May 5 with 378 viewsPhoenixBlue

Just up, cup of tea, sun shining, listening to Ed Sheeran singing 'Perfect' and wrapped up in a massive feeling of deep golden contentment. Head aches, ears ring, no voice, knee covered in a massive painful bruise where I fell over someone's seat.

Asking myself ' How did this all happen? 'Did this just happen?' I must be dreaming!

It is truly unbelievable what Kieran, the team, management and all at the club have achieved over these two years.

Relax and savour your own golden contentment fellow Town fans. We are finally in the golden promised land together. These are the days that will live with us forever!
[Post edited 5 May 8:37]
How are you all this glorious morning? on 08:47 - May 5 with 286 viewsChurchman

How am I feeling? I’ve the headache from hell.

Worth it though. What a day. I’ll be watching it all back again this morning if only to convince myself it actually happened.
How are you all this glorious morning? on 08:53 - May 5 with 267 viewsBluespeed225

I didn’t check in on here yesterday post match so catching up now! What a day. Great to see the young lads enjoying it to the max. I’m 59 so a nice 8pm finish for me after ending up in The Dove. Woke up at 3, but just felt great! Up at 6 with the dog, now off to vintage vehicle run via the ground to take some pics of scoot by the old place. From the train in, to the cafe for breakfast, mooching round Town before a pint, this is a feeling that only happens a few times in a football supporting life if you’re lucky. Enjoy this time everyone, we have big challenges ahead. Can’t wait.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024