Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
God I’m glad that’s over…. Purely from a medical perspective 13:18 - May 5 with 347 viewsWickwar_Blue

Usual resting heart rate is 52 bpm

Felt absolutely shocking in the run up to kick off, assumed I was coming down with something. Looking back on my heart rate yesterday I was at 110bpm between 8am-3pm.

Today back to 55bpm.

Pure anxiety, pure adrenaline. It’s fair to say I am a nervous watcher! Also found myself on the brink of tears yesterday at several points, starting with a quiet few minutes at Bobby’s statue on a walk early morning. Getting to be a right emotional old git.
God I’m glad that’s over…. Purely from a medical perspective on 13:25 - May 5 with 306 viewsBasuco

I had a heart monitor on for the West Ham playoff semi first leg, after it went back I had a call to urgently see GP, after I explained he had a good laugh.
God I’m glad that’s over…. Purely from a medical perspective on 13:33 - May 5 with 270 viewsCaptainAhab

I got diagnosed with hypertension recently and I'm pretty sure I know the reason... These past few weeks have been stressful! So glad we can finally relax and don't have to go through the playoff stress too.
All worth it though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024