Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich supporters in Ireland 15:53 - May 5 with 534 viewsMckenna1263

I never realised there were so many supporters in Ireland. When someone would ask me what team I supported I would usually have to explain who Ipswich were and why, especially these last 20 years. Not any more after yesterday. The mckenna link (my namesake) will only mean a greater following in the future.
Ipswich supporters in Ireland on 17:05 - May 5 with 399 viewsMckenna1263

https://www.oceanfm.ie/2024/05/05/fermanaghs-kieran-mckenna-leads-ipswich-town-t
Ipswich supporters in Ireland on 17:34 - May 5 with 355 viewsClareBlue

There's plenty of us and with the Roy and Mick connections I would say most football fans knew Ipswich before this year. We've had Irish players in our squad most years too. Though it's not like getting on a flight from Cork on a Saturday always packed with Manchester fans. Maybe it will be this year. Flights from Shannon full of Town fans to Stanstead.
Ipswich supporters in Ireland on 17:55 - May 5 with 305 viewsEJP

Ipswich supporters in Ireland on 17:34 - May 5 by ClareBlue

There's plenty of us and with the Roy and Mick connections I would say most football fans knew Ipswich before this year. We've had Irish players in our squad most years too. Though it's not like getting on a flight from Cork on a Saturday always packed with Manchester fans. Maybe it will be this year. Flights from Shannon full of Town fans to Stanstead.

Home Farm provided a fair few players in the past around the Joe Royle era.
Ipswich supporters in Ireland on 17:59 - May 5 with 284 viewsSwansea_Blue

We’ve seen nothing yet. Wait until (if) we sign a player from S.E. Asia (maybe Son loves Constable Country 🤷‍♂️). We’ll gain 2 million fans overnight and they’re all over social media.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024