Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar 20:20 - May 5 with 1964 viewsvilanovablue

Even if we may not be able to afford him.
If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 20:27 - May 5 with 1914 viewsStokieBlue

8 in 30 for a Hull side that create a lot of chances.

I don't doubt he's a good player but it's not a great return and he doesn't seem to play the way our CF focal point needs to play.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 20:32 - May 5 with 1872 viewsStewart27

Latte Lath would be my absolute number one striker target.

He’s everything a KM type player.
If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 20:39 - May 5 with 1828 viewsitfc48

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 20:32 - May 5 by Stewart27

Latte Lath has been electric whenever I've seen him. Given he cost them over £5m I'd imagine they'd now want £15m-£20m. Delap has been touted as being available for about £10m which could be a bargain. He's not quite reached the heights that were predicted a couple of years back but clearly has something.
If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 21:01 - May 5 with 1696 viewsParamedic

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 20:32 - May 5 by Stewart27

Totally agree, he looks a terrific player. I also like the look of Coventrys full back Van Ewijk, but then I’m not Kieran McKenna.😉

AllalallalSunderland

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 21:43 - May 5 with 1539 viewsdavblue

One I did wonder if we would be looking at if Davis left is Wilson- Esbrand at left back. I wonder if we might still be watching him. McKenna praised him before the Cardiff game at their place.
If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 21:48 - May 5 with 1507 viewscressi

Yes very impressive unless away for the African world cup thing don't want Finidi George situation this season.
If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 21:48 - May 5 with 1505 viewsdavblue

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 20:27 - May 5 by StokieBlue

8 in 30 for a Hull side that create a lot of chances.

I don't doubt he's a good player but it's not a great return and he doesn't seem to play the way our CF focal point needs to play.

SB

Can play wide right as well. Might be one to step into that Jackson role, 3rd striker, wide right option.
If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 22:46 - May 5 with 1357 viewsYppswyche

Plenty of sexy-forward KM fodder at our past season’s foes, I’ve not seen Jack Clarke mentioned yet
Login to get fewer ads

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 23:00 - May 5 with 1272 viewsStokieBlue

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 21:48 - May 5 by davblue

Can play wide right as well. Might be one to step into that Jackson role, 3rd striker, wide right option.

You'd spend at least 10m to fill the Jackson role?

Not sure how much you're expecting us to spend this close season.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 23:06 - May 5 with 1234 viewsFrimleyBlue

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 23:00 - May 5 by StokieBlue

SB

£52.9 million.

Serious question SB. What's the average spend nowadays of a newly promoted prem side...

I know forest went mad.. but whats the norm?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 23:45 - May 5 with 1157 viewsNutkins_Return

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 21:01 - May 5 by Paramedic

Totally agree, he looks a terrific player. I also like the look of Coventrys full back Van Ewijk, but then I’m not Kieran McKenna.😉

Absolute mixed bag. Fast as they come but reluctant to beat players weirdly. Absolutely zero trickery. Frustrating player but some good ingredients for sure.
If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 00:12 - May 6 with 1088 viewsJ2BLUE

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 23:06 - May 5 by FrimleyBlue

£52.9 million.

Serious question SB. What's the average spend nowadays of a newly promoted prem side...

I know forest went mad.. but whats the norm?

I would be surprised if we spent more than about £30m net but think we will invest it wisely. I'm not expecting us to sign 10x £10m players or anything like that.

Also, I know this won't be popular and i'm not suggesting I want it to happen, but I wouldn't be massively surprised to see Davis go if we get an offer of £20m+ guaranteed money. Really don't want him to but looking at the big picture I could see it being quite tempting when looking at overall squad strength.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 07:24 - May 6 with 835 viewsYppswyche

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 00:12 - May 6 by J2BLUE

I would be surprised if we spent more than about £30m net but think we will invest it wisely. I'm not expecting us to sign 10x £10m players or anything like that.

Also, I know this won't be popular and i'm not suggesting I want it to happen, but I wouldn't be massively surprised to see Davis go if we get an offer of £20m+ guaranteed money. Really don't want him to but looking at the big picture I could see it being quite tempting when looking at overall squad strength.

Would be strange to sell him now, when a year in the Premier League will see his value rocket even further, plus he’s so vital to how we play I can’t see how we replace him for less than £20M anyway
If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 07:42 - May 6 with 758 viewsdavblue

If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 23:00 - May 5 by StokieBlue

SB

Genuinely don’t know if he would cost 10 million. He hasn’t ripped the championship apart, what’s his contract situation?

Even if we bring him in for 5-6 million and starts in that Jackson role and he then develops into a 1st regular that fee is paid back and more.
If Delap is available, he's bound to be on our radar on 08:16 - May 6 with 648 viewsSimonds92

SB

I've seen him twice this season, so im not going to pretend I'm an expert, but for me, he was by far the closest thing to Hirst I've seen. Given that Hirst is absolutely integral to the way we play, I'd think this would be a good bit of business.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024