Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Fella Who Predicated Us Being 24th... 23:17 - May 5 with 1733 viewsBugs

...I found this quite fun.

Ben Bloom didn't do a points total for his predictions, but pretty sure he wins against this chap. Although this chap was right about Sunderland and Mogga

A Fella Who Predicated Us Being 24th... on 23:20 - May 5 with 1674 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

god he is annoying

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

A Fella Who Predicated Us Being 24th... on 23:24 - May 5 with 1622 viewsblueasfook

A Fella Who Predicated Us Being 24th... on 23:20 - May 5 by TRUE_BLUE123

god he is annoying

I would gleefully punch him in the face

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

A Fella Who Predicated Us Being 24th... on 23:31 - May 5 with 1584 viewsgainsboroughblue

Easy to be wise after the event but feck me, he seriously thought we'd be bottom?

I couldn't watch the video, I turned off after 10 seconds. His voice annoyed the sh1t out of me.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

A Fella Who Predicated Us Being 24th... on 23:33 - May 5 with 1564 viewsBugs

A Fella Who Predicated Us Being 24th... on 23:24 - May 5 by blueasfook

I would gleefully punch him in the face

You're just too old and crypto-fascist, grandad.

Whereas, I'm down with the kids.
A Fella Who Predicated Us Being 24th... on 00:09 - May 6 with 1417 viewsKropotkin123

They would have finished 88th in our competition...

Kropotkin and Tractordownsouth's 2023-24 prediction competition by tractordownsouth 26 Jul 2023 17:26
It's that time of year again.

Scoring system is the same as last year. You predict every team’s position and get one point for every position that team finishes away from your prediction. For example, if you predict Millwall to finish 4th and they finish 7th, you will get 3 points. All the teams are added to the total so the objective is to get as few points as possible.

Any tiebreakers will be decided first by who predicts Town’s position most accurately and then by whose 1st placed predicted team finishes closest to the title, then 2nd place, then 3rd.

Kropotkin is doing the spread sheets so there are a few ground rules:

Don’t number teams as 1,2,3 etc or put champions, relegated, just list them in order of your predicted table.

Use the full name of each team as below so it’s easier to pick up on the spreadsheet.

Closing date is 4th August at 8pm.

Birmingham City
Blackburn Rovers
Bristol City
Cardiff City
Coventry City
Huddersfield Town
Hull City
Ipswich Town
Leeds United
Leicester City
Middlesbrough
Millwall
Norwich City
Plymouth Argyle
Preston North End
Queens Park Rangers
Rotherham United
Sheffield Wednesday
Southampton
Stoke City
Sunderland
Swansea City
Watford
West Bromwich Albion

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

A Fella Who Predicated Us Being 24th... on 02:53 - May 6 with 1191 viewsEsseeja

This guy has a habit of being wrong ever since he did predictions in 17/18.

Last season's championship was his best effort, but I think he rushed his predictions this time.
A Fella Who Predicated Us Being 24th... on 07:43 - May 6 with 776 viewstractordownsouth

It’s a bit of a joke video; this particular YouTuber is particularly bad at predictions. I don’t think too much thought went into the choices.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

A Fella Who Predicated Us Being 24th... on 08:34 - May 6 with 570 viewsMJallday

I knew I’d heard this voice before - it’s off father ted.

“We run the gas off the electricity and the electricity off the gas and we save 200 pounds a year.”

[Post edited 6 May 8:36]

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024