Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hello Ipswich fans 19:35 - May 6 with 4137 viewsMungosmum

Congratulations on getting back to the premier league!!

I am an outsider looking in but I thought I would join to spill a piece of information given to me by a journalist friend of mine who was actually at your game on Saturday!

You’re currently in talks with Middlesbrough trying to agree a deal for their midfielder Hayden Hackney who is also a target for Brighton and Fulham.
Hello Ipswich fans on 20:58 - May 6 with 543 viewsMK1

Hello Ipswich fans on 20:52 - May 6 by strikalite

It's possible, big fee agree but his wages should be in line with what we'll be paying...

I really don't think we will be spending that kind of money on one player.
I think we are going to spend £20M & 30M in total. Even that might be a bit rich.
Hello Ipswich fans on 21:02 - May 6 with 518 viewsWarkystache

Hello Ipswich fans on 20:37 - May 6 by Cheltenham_Blue

One of the Mungo Jerry band members used to live underneath my Mother-in-Law. True story

That's a long old shag?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Hello Ipswich fans on 21:11 - May 6 with 469 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hello Ipswich fans on 21:02 - May 6 by Warkystache

That's a long old shag?

He must have been there for 5 years. He had a Ferrari parked on the road downstairs, never drove it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Hello Ipswich fans on 21:28 - May 6 with 445 viewsstrikalite

Hello Ipswich fans on 20:58 - May 6 by MK1

I think we are going to spend £20M & 30M in total. Even that might be a bit rich.

It's difficult to know, Hutchinson would cost us about £20m I think, this is now the problem we'll find...I've no idea how much he's on at Chelsea either, it's going to be a real balance in fees and wages..

It's going to be interesting to see how they approach it..
Hello Ipswich fans on 22:19 - May 6 with 392 viewsWicklowBlue

Hello Ipswich fans on 21:28 - May 6 by strikalite

It's difficult to know, Hutchinson would cost us about £20m I think, this is now the problem we'll find...I've no idea how much he's on at Chelsea either, it's going to be a real balance in fees and wages..

It's going to be interesting to see how they approach it..

Not sure about that, people keep kicking out 20m plus numbers for players but that's a huge gamble for anyone outside the top 6 in the EPL.

Like Hirst, you'd like to think Hutchinson will want to be here next season. Offer a player good wages/bonues and you'll get their signature for south of 10m.
Hello Ipswich fans on 22:24 - May 6 with 378 viewsVegtablue

Hello Ipswich fans on 20:58 - May 6 by MK1

Will be very interesting to see. Transfer fees paid by newly promoted clubs in the past three years (both windows):

Luton €28M, Brentford €38M, Watford €44M, Norwich €64M, Sheff Utd €67M, Fulham €72M, Bournemouth €83M, Burnley €111M, and Forest €195M.

A lot of variation there and failure + success at each spending level.

(Transfermarkt reported figures)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024