Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoyable trip back 'home' post-match / small world 19:50 - May 6 with 764 viewsstringy

Despite the fact that it probably stank of beer, scotch, onions and god knows what else, I traveled back to Ontario proudly wearing my shirt - two guys at Heathrow security congratulated me, one going out of his way to shake my hand.

Then on the flight itself, an elderly gentleman came up to me and said 'you must be pleased.='; he was Villa fan off to see his poorly sister in Toronto, and as he turned to go back to his seat he ended off with 'my nephew will be thrilled, he's a huge Town fan *pause* oh and he sponsors you lot...' [exit stage left]
Enjoyable trip back 'home' post-match / small world on 19:56 - May 6 with 685 viewsMK1

Brilliant mate. Love that. Hell of a journey and glad you had a great time.
Enjoyable trip back 'home' post-match / small world on 20:00 - May 6 with 653 viewssolemio

Wow!!!
Enjoyable trip back 'home' post-match / small world on 20:00 - May 6 with 656 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Interestingly I also bumped into a Villa fan at services while wearing my Town shirt today. Also very pleased to congratulate us. I think all fans aside from Leeds, nodge and maybe Southampton will be pleased for us.

I also think many Prem ones will be surprised to see how good we actually are next season. They will still like the way we play and be pleased to see us stay up as long as it isn't at their own club's expense!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So you're saying that you bumped into.... on 20:16 - May 6 with 559 viewsBloots

...the uncle of Francesco, of Francesco Hair Salon fame?

Nice one.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024