Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tories calling for a ban in postal voting 11:46 - May 7 with 546 viewsElderGrizzly

I assume because they lost. They really are nothing more than a Trump tribute act now

Tories calling for a ban in postal voting on 11:56 - May 7 with 484 viewsGlasgowBlue

A backbench Tory MP calling for a ban on postal voting. There, I fixed it for you.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Tories calling for a ban in postal voting on 12:06 - May 7 with 460 viewsHelp

I would have thought it would be better for them to keep it. What with most of their voters being of that age that getting to the voting booth would be tricky and being in the same place as the oiks.
Tories calling for a ban in postal voting on 12:15 - May 7 with 419 viewsElderGrizzly

Tories calling for a ban in postal voting on 11:56 - May 7 by GlasgowBlue

A backbench Tory MP calling for a ban on postal voting. There, I fixed it for you.

A backbench MP he might well be, but this morning with the backing of the Tufton Street machinery and certain aspects of the media.

It's co-ordinated to need just one sacrificial lamb to put their head above the parapet and to "just ask the question"
Tories calling for a ban in postal voting on 12:17 - May 7 with 407 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tories calling for a ban in postal voting on 12:15 - May 7 by ElderGrizzly

A backbench MP he might well be, but this morning with the backing of the Tufton Street machinery and certain aspects of the media.

It's co-ordinated to need just one sacrificial lamb to put their head above the parapet and to "just ask the question"

The Tories have spent two decades pushing postal votes because a good proportion of their voters are elderly. I know this and you know this.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024