Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Point deductions 13:49 - May 7 with 657 viewssmithy69

If we get our transfer period during the summer, and then January right - we do genuinely have a good chance of staying up I feel

It will be tough - and to start with it may be a Huge shock to us all maybe over the 1st 6 games results wise - but……..

With teams clearly going to get heavily penalised with more points deductions - Everton, Leicester, Forests, possibly Leeds if promoted - we genuinely have a good chance. The news today with forests appeal getting rejected - clearly isn’t going to benefit Leicester as I think they were trying to Use the same reasons that forest did on appeal.

[Post edited 7 May 13:50]
Point deductions on 13:52 - May 7 with 590 viewsElderGrizzly

Fairly safe to assume Leicester will have a points deduction as either the EFL or FA said they would punish them. Probably in the 6 to 8 point mark, similar to Everton?

I'm not sure Leeds are in the same boat, as they did offload a lot of people ahead of the window closing last summer?
Point deductions on 14:26 - May 7 with 472 viewssmithy69

Point deductions on 13:52 - May 7 by ElderGrizzly

Fairly safe to assume Leicester will have a points deduction as either the EFL or FA said they would punish them. Probably in the 6 to 8 point mark, similar to Everton?

I'm not sure Leeds are in the same boat, as they did offload a lot of people ahead of the window closing last summer?

Don’t they owe £190m in fees. Pretty sure 70m of that has to be paid by June this year
Point deductions on 14:32 - May 7 with 434 viewsStenvict

What will be weird is losing games. We've lost 10 league games in 2 seasons. I'm confident we can stay up, purely based on the never say die, fight till the end attitude we have, despite the step up in quality.

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024